selling 4 stage 6 purple shadow kraata

polip

nothing more than the title :)

here they are:

img_20140602_121729.jpg

Price: € 3 each including paypal fees

Shipping: They will be shipped through standard mail, cheap, (apparently) fast, but not trackable and not insurable. I could also ship through trackable services, but it would cost 3-4 more euros, and considering how low the final price is, if I were you I would rather take the risk and save money

Little note: on the PO site the package should cost € 0.85 to europe and € 2 to US and Canada, however it also says that this price applies to packages less than 5 millimeters thick. I asked a PO employee, and he told me that usually they do not apply an additional price for a package which is 1 cm tallrather than 5 mm.

Anyway, I'll ask € 2,60 shipping to europe and 3,50 € shipping to US and Canada, and I will promptly refund you thedifference if I manage to ship them at the prices I previously said

Any questions, please ask

All 4 stage 6 kraata are available and I also found a stage 1 kraata.

Shipping to australia would be between €2,50 and € 4,50. The package weights far less than 20 grams so it would probably cost 2,50 €, even if you bought all of them, but I don't know if they will argue about the thickness, as I said above. Anyway if they make me pay €2,50, I will refund you the difference