The infinite policy of MEIJER

Ghidora131

Now, I know BIONICLE is related to this story, but it`s really not.

Well, I was going through my local Meijer store, back in late 2013, digging around through

the Ninjago and Hero Factory, looking for out of place Items.

WHEN I FIND TWO BIONICLE RAHKSHI SETS!!!

They were previously marked down to $6.00(plus tax)and were unopened, and perfectly fine.

The People at the store had no clue how they got there, but thought they were returned.

They dropped the price down to $3.00 apiece, and how could anyone say no to that?(like this :P)

And That is my proof that Meijer has an infinite return policy(or at least a 10 year one).

Thank you for tolerating my slurred nonsense once again. ;)

Edited by ghidora131

I've never heard of a Meijer store. There's definitely not one around where I live. But it is cool that you found those sets, unopened, for a cheap price.

As for the topic itself, maybe the first post should be edited with a question to open this up for discussion. A question like 'Where have you found Bionicle sets in un-expecting places?' for something like of that sort. This way, we the posters have more to discuss.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

• 3 weeks later...

midlpz.png

Well, this is by all means an unexpected Bionicle find. Toa Iruni Toa, from Mega Bloks Lego Bionicle. Who needs shoulderpads when you have those stylish gauntlets? And that green spinny thing was put in the canister by mistake right?

Edited by Akavakaku

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins