Master Inika and I are writing an epic called Unseen Light, and in it, there are four mercenary Toa hunting down the main character, Ralis. I did my best to represent these Toa in Moc-form.

Arkko, Toa of Plasma

Jehka, Toa of Sonics

Desula, Toa of Psionics

Belhiru, Toa of Iron

Ralis, Toa of Radiation

Piercur, Turaga of Radiation (By Master Inika)

Edited by Toa Of Virtues
  • Upvote 1

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

Nicely done! I really don't like these designs, but leaving so much space open and making

them so bland really gives you a lot more flexibility with their personality!

Congratulations!

Backhanded compliments like this aren't okay. If you're just going to bash a MOC, then don't post at all, rather than acting like this.
  • Upvote 1
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

I like how these MOCs look! They're pleasingly simple and fun to look at. But there are some aspects of the MOCs that are rather off-putting...

Arkko: The white and the keetorange are fairly well spread out, especially so on the arms. But the white is predominate on the legs where I think that there should be some more keetorange. Also, Arkko's mask and the blue pins break the color scheme, where his main colors are black, white, and keetorange, his mask is yellow and the pins holding the bohrok eyes in are blue.

Jehka: Probably my favorite out of the bunch. I like the torso design and how it flows with the color scheme of the MOC. But I feel that the grey looks somewhat out-of-place on Jehka, where I personally think silver would look better.

Desula: The colors are nice and balanced here for the most part between the old gold, metru blue, and keetorange. But the mata blue looks too bright on Desula's chest. The mata blue on the weapon is good, but I would recommend swapping the keetorange shield piece out for a silver one.

Belhiru: The variants of brown on his arms look rather odd. It goes from brown to light brown. The throwbot feet on his chest are also black, where almost no black exists on the rest of the MOC, you see a lot of it on Belhiru's chest where, in my opinion, there should be brown.

Ralis: The color scheme is broken here. For example, on the arms, you have keetorange on black, and on the legs you have black on keetorange. The weapons look very nice and the use of the metru armor is very clever.

These are your MOCs and it's up to you whether they're finished or not, I'm just offering up my suggestions. ^^

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to make you a more accurate Turaga. In fact, he's already built at my house. I just need to get back there and get him and show you

"More accurate" in what way?

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

These are very nice moc's along the lines of something I would make. Keep up the good work.

Edit: Please try to leave more specific feedback next time!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png