Catra

I'm currently expecting when everything is going really badly for the reset kids and they're getting overpowered, the kids and trolls will show up and basically save the day before helping the reset kids power grind to higher levels and the whole pack will team up to take out Lord English.

I fixed your post, free of charge.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Good shot, Mr. Hussie. Very good.And, yeah, Bec Noir is a drop in the bucket compared to Lord English.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

That would be the best and/or worst costume ever, all other contenders may now leave the building.Just... wow.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Keeping in mind that one of the recently introduced heroes is a sink wearing sunglasses...That's really all there is to be said on the matter.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Keeping in mind that one of the recently introduced heroes is a sink wearing sunglasses...That's really all there is to be said on the matter.

The sink was irrelevant though. The auto-responder is self-contained in the sunglasses.So it'd be more like the sunglasses were wearing the sink.Which is even more ridiculous, if you think about it.

bionicle is trans culture

Let's see... Rose, Jade, John, Dave, Karkat, Gamzee, Kanaya, Terezi, Aradia, Sollux... Am I missing two? If the Complacency is, as I suspect, a metaphor for the united survivors of the already-seen Troll and Human sessions, then either my memory's bad or we're missing two. If it instead refers to the twelve trolls from the prior troll session, then, well, nothing to worry about - we already knew they were toast, one way or another. That seems unlikely, though, as some of them definitely died by non-hunting-down means.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Also, did nobody noticePredicant Scholar??PS??Can we just get some more Problem Sleuth up in here pleaseAlso, calling it on Calmasis being either

• [*]uranianUmbra, or at least maybe their ancestor??[*]trickster mode Hussie[*]David Bowie

My money's on the third one

Twelve is a number significant to the trolls only. This can mean several things. Maybe, somehow, UU had a part in the deaths of the post-Scratch trolls, and will also have one in the death of all but one of the remaining ones. This is unlikely.Or it can mean something in relation to the pre-Scratch trolls, or the ones who are going to play the game with UU. It's also about the nature of UU's character. Is s/he the nice cheery person s/he passes off as? Or is s/he a deceptive, conniving hack? No way if telling yet, but that page is definitely full of all kinds of foreshadowing.

AXKP5KC.png

Let's see... Rose, Jade, John, Dave, Karkat, Gamzee, Kanaya, Terezi, Aradia, Sollux... Am I missing two? If the Complacency is, as I suspect, a metaphor for the united survivors of the already-seen Troll and Human sessions, then either my memory's bad or we're missing two.

Bec Noir and the White Queen.I am still convinced Bec Noir is the big bad guy here. Edited by King Of Shadows

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Did we even see Lord English make it out of the Kids' universe before The Scratch? If not, he would've been wiped out, so we only have to deal with the Reset English.For that matter, is Lord English always out to kill the players?

-Rover

Lord English exists within, without, and around the sessions. Lord English is always the same Lord English, and he's always a nigh(?)-unstoppable time-demon.Did anyone else find the way Calmasis was dressed to be significant? Green and white always gets me nervous in Homestuck. We'll get off easy if the real-world Calmasis stand-in is just a murderous conniving hack.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

And each session generates a Doc Scratch equivalent, right?Doc Scratch's death, if planned properly, summons Lord English. What happens if you kill him before his plans are executed?If Lord English is never summoned at the end of the universe, then a few paradoxes are bound to arise, leading this timeline to...Ah. You can't interrupt Doc's plans in the alpha timeline, that instantly makes it non-alpha.

Edited by King Of Shadows

-Rover

Let's see... Rose, Jade, John, Dave, Karkat, Gamzee, Kanaya, Terezi, Aradia, Sollux... Am I missing two? If the Complacency is, as I suspect, a metaphor for the united survivors of the already-seen Troll and Human sessions, then either my memory's bad or we're missing two.

Bec Noir and the White Queen.
Actually she's dead yo

Bec Noir and the White Queen.
Actually she's dead yo
I think he was referring to PM, maybe?

silverbladebanner.jpg

And each session generates a Doc Scratch equivalent, right?

Wait a sec now.We're talkin' about First Guardians here, right? That's what Doc was to my understanding. So who's the First Guardian of the kids' universe? Pre-scratch, anyway. Becquerel, right?Bec jumped into Jade's kernelsprite... which was then combined with dead dream Jade... which was then turned God-Tier by and is now like an alpha Jade?So is Jade in essence now Lord English's vessel and vassal, as well as a First Guardian? Or is it irrelevant by the connection between the human and troll universes, or by the Scratch (assuming G-Cat is taking the title now)? Or am I just inviting an endless debate on whether all First Guardians are all related to Lord English at all?

Did anyone else find the way Calmasis was dressed to be significant? Green and white always gets me nervous in Homestuck. We'll get off easy if the real-world Calmasis stand-in is just a murderous conniving hack.

I'm doubly nervous that s/he has Cal in their name.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Ooh yes, that's another worrisome point. Cal + Lord English's chosen paint job + implications of hunting down and murdering 12 of somebody=big scary mess.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Quite uncertain if we just saw into the past, the future, or some screwy scramble of both.

Not sure whose blood Dirk has on his hands, willing to bet it isn't his own.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Just noticed Karkat. Entirely uncertain of the implications here, apart from the single, glaringly obvious one. Where he's standing (or, more accurately, with whom he is standing) has further implications.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Quite uncertain if we just saw into the past, the future, or some screwy scramble of both.

dreeeeaaaam bubblessssthese are all likely offshoot timelines (judging by how karkat and nepeta had dead eyes), but how the heck roxy got into the beta timeline dream bubbles in the first place is beyond me.void travel maybe?

Argleblarg, you're absolutely right. Dream burbles.You're also probably spot-on about them being offshoot timelines' dream bubbles.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I don't know about that. Equius and Nepeta are definitely the alpha versions, dead GT Karkat is the real mystery.For the time being, I'm subscribing to the theory that that is not Karkat, but pre-Scratch Sufferer. This would explain why he is with Nepeta, since his gf was the Disciple and things.This doesn't make much sense, though.

AXKP5KC.png

Well, they don't all have to be offshoot-timeline dream bubbles. Bubbles drift around and do bubbly things, they're probably all jumbled.Verdict: Hussie is, in some way, messing with us.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I would say the absence of any sort of sense and/or continuity here is one of the strongest arguments for dream bubbles being involved. It's just all sort of *flash* thing *flash* different thing *flash* gordon *flash* thing three.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I would have had thought the strongest argument for dream bubbles being involved was the fact Roxy physically and very visibly entered a dream bubble, making it very clear from the beginning what was going to happen.Anyway, why on earth would a Beta!Sufferer be hanging out with an Alpha!Nepeta? Surely he could tell that they're not the same person? More the point, how on earth could he directly interact with her anyway in Dream Bubbles? It's either the Karkat we know and love, or a doomed version that somehow God Tiered. In any case, real mood whiplash when the flash was retconned, I was still happy when I saw GT Karkat, but thought it weird that Nepeta seemed alive as well. Then the retcon happened, and then they both were dead, just like my excitement.Also people keep pointing out he has no wings and then they say it's because they're small and nubby like his horns and that also makes me sad.signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk