Catra

he did it manhe made it hapen

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Well, I think it's also going to Crazytown at an equal velocity, but yes, it appears that you were correct.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Same reason Hussie does anything, really.It is nice to get a really in-depth look at the world through history's eyes.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

B2 Dave is too cool.It's strange to realize Gamzee's entiere gags with the dark messiahs and the paradise planet so long ago explained this was going to happen. Who would've thought. Homestuck: where stoned juggalos rap about the future doom of humanity.

AXKP5KC.png

The interesting part is that we have no solid guarantee that this Dave is dead. I mean, it's been centuries on one end of things, but time is weird in Homestuck. No fork in the side as far as we know, so he might not be done.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I figure he's alive unless we see otherwise. Heck, it might be original Dave time traveling before(after?) he arrived.

-Rover

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious as to what an orbless ring will actually do...

Presumably the ring will have some inherent abilities irregardless of prototypings. Red Miles, for example, is a thing that seems to be just general ring powers.I concur about Drollgorg, anyway. That is a thing of beauty.

AXKP5KC.png

Something that hasn't been talked about much in recent events, apart from how absolutely amazing it is DD is being this amazing, is the face he made on the Drollgorg page (<<<). That and Noir's face when he opened the pumpkin are just some of the most pricelessly tragic faces I've seen in this series.signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

All of my whatAll of it.Specifically; we saw Gcat on the Batterwitch's lap.

-Rover

I missed that.Well, I need to download that song. So catchy

-Rover

I bet UU's juju is one half of the Cancer symbol that will become only useful later, after another series of unfortunate events have transpired.

Edited by Uber Bunny

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

_______________________stairs

____________________________bro

99041.png

Okay.Wait.uu, what are you doing?What is this?Wat.

-Rover