Catra

uu belongs to a very special class of stupid person. The brilliant class of stupid people.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Funny thing; due to representing the Homestuck Hatedom, I kind of think of uu like my brother, since my brother's catch phrase on matters like this is "I don't like Homestuck"

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

At some point Roxy will be looking through Dirk's computer and happen across these filesSavedWithout this conversation for context.If it doesn't happen officially, someone needs to write that fanfic.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dormant topic, have an album release.Vol. 9 is pretty cool, though not amazing. The extended versions of Another Jungle just isn't as extraordinary as I expected. Anbroids V2 is pretty good, though I wish the original was also available. A Taste for Adventure was good. There's a lot of other great songs though. Pumpkin Party in Sea Hitler's Water Apocalypse, Despot, Hate You and Ugly Betty are all good songs. Meenah/HIC/BC songs are good songs.

AXKP5KC.png

The Version of Midnight Crew was interesting. And the art reminded me of a good fanfic I read..,

-Rover

Until I listened to Anbroids V 2.0, I never believed that sheer, pure joy could come out of a synthesizer.

Edited by cardworkMagician

-Rover

I actually got into the mechanics of the game; it's pretty necessary given that, eventually, I plan on running a Homestuck TBRPG.

-Rover

I really want to see a fanfic of what's going through Roxy's head when she sees those pictures.

-Rover

Somehow a friend and I got from the update to obsessive fanboys...And then to 3-year-old fanboys.The way my mind works scares me sometimes...I blame Hussie for it. XP[09:02] ST: 3-year-old fanboys[09:02] ST: Their mental age might be -10 or something[09:03] SM: 3 year old: KAWKAT HEAWT JAWN IS MY OTP! [09:03] SM: 3 year old: cool dude! EVEWYONE KNOWS THAT KAWKAT HEAWT TEWEZI IS CANON! [09:03] ST: Wait, some 40-year-olds act like that[09:04] ST: Oh well[09:04] SM: That's just sad.(On Topic:)Calliope's fanfiction journal/~ATH manual...her reaction to opening it is priceless.

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

I remember seeing some thread where the theory that uu being UU was a red herring actually managed to get a lot of currency. It did seem a bit too obvious, but apparently sometimes that doesn't stop Hussie. So, I think that a lot of people were surprised by how unsurprising this all was, but none of them will admit it....Including myself.~ BioGio

Edited by BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

It was either that, or the two of them were locked on opposite sides of the room (both of which where plausible to me). So really, it wouldn't have been surprising either way.

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

_______________________stairs

____________________________bro

99041.png

Upon seeing today's update, my friend's and I spent roughly half an hour talking about Calliope's rear.Anyway, I'm expecting another intermission any moment now.

-Rover

Upon seeing today's update, my friend's and I spent roughly half an hour talking about Calliope's rear.
You mean uu's rear. mspa_face.gif@Gamzee/Bfa: I think the Sarswapagus probably has something to do with the different blood colors, swapping it every time they switch. Calliope's dreamself definitely had lime blood , for what that's worth.

AXKP5KC.png