Catra

I'm rather curious as to what the huge thing Jake has stashed in his puzzle modus is.

My guess is The Tumor or another fenestrated wall (possibly one Jade+crew will bust through?), but I haven no clue as to how he would have gotten his hands on the codes for either of those objects.Or the tallpants are really just that tall.Also, I saw a theory that UU could really be Aradia's ancestor, based on UU's symbol doohickey having that green zigzaggy bit that to a degree matches the green zigzaggy of the Handmaid's outfit, and that the Handmaid probably would have the time powers to pull something like that off.At the same time, it could just be another reacharound that is so farfetched, that even Hussie wouldn't go for it.Actually, it's clearly Umbra. He probably got bored waiting around on Voya Nui. ;) Edited by Nukaya

D??? Strider seems like he would be pretty cool. Not, obviously, as cool as Dave, but pretty cool.My name theory is 'Dude Strider.' Because he's rad.

That brings up the question, though, of whether the Dude abides.Personally, I think he does, but, y'know, that's just like, ah, my opinion, man.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

You know, I only recently got up to date with Homestuck. I miss Doc Scratch already, what with his gentlemanly politeness that was very almost creepy.Who else is looking forward to D Strider's no-doubt ironical appearance? :D Also, will he still be more awesome than Dave?

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Scratch was always kind of annoying, for me. I hated most of Act V, really. Could stand the trolls and skipped most of their part.I have an incredibly strange fondness for Jane, though.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Scratch was an excellent host and a right gentleman, I thought. The most annoying thing about him was probably having to use effort to highlight all his text. Still, he was sort of a meanie sometimes.Are you talking about Jade here? She was cool, especially when she did all those awesome magic Witch shenanigans.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

You guys should all be up and getting in a single file line for when my incredible visage hits the silver screen.As soon as all those fangirls all stop swooning with the sound of a thousand swoons, I'll do an awesome example of my broswag to make you all jaws drop and hit the freaking floor.A resonating thud of thousands will be the calling card for me to talk to Jake.

zT0o5WQ.pngKohila zVZHXI3.pngKohilaice vHGufqp.pngKohi#0612

vasterror_splash.png

Not to be a bother or anything, TT, but would you care to tell us a bit about your auto-responder?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Anybody else considering the possibility of PM going crazy/flipping the you-know-what out like a weaswel from PS and start a killing spree like Jack? I mean, he did kill everybody she loved and cared for, which warrants possible insanity.

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

_______________________stairs

____________________________bro

99041.png

Are you talking about Jade here? She was cool, especially when she did all those awesome magic Witch shenanigans.

I mean Jane, the new girl.
That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Not to be a bother or anything, TT, but would you care to tell us a bit about your auto-responder?

It seems you have asked about DS's chat client auto-responder. This is an application designed to simulate DS's otherwise inimitably rad typing style, tone, cadence, personality, and substance of retort while he is away from the computer. The algorithms are guaranteed to be 96% indistinguishable from DS's native neurological responses, based on some statistical analysis I basically just pulled out of my imagination right now....I hope you appreciate the intentional irony as most people would.
  • Upvote 1

zT0o5WQ.pngKohila zVZHXI3.pngKohilaice vHGufqp.pngKohi#0612

vasterror_splash.png

Are you talking about Jade here? She was cool, especially when she did all those awesome magic Witch shenanigans.

I mean Jane, the new girl.
Which is funny considering she's been the ghost of an old lady the entire comic.
Oops, sorry, King of Shadows. < : D I'm not too familiar with the new names yet.Also, yes, Dotcom; it is sort of odd everyone knows her and yet she's entirely new at the same time.Rest assured we are appreciating the irony, TT. We are all on our knees now, bowing and honouring all that irony swag right there. Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

[media=600","81]http-~~-//player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F28925912&some=.swf[/media]"Just a quick thing I made from scratch, it's basically Flare by Clark Powell, only not very good. Bad even. It needs plenty of work to sound any good, but I only got this together in a couple of hours or so. Also contains elements from Cascade (Joren de Bruin), Upward Movement (Robert Blaker) and Three in the Morning (Clark Powell)."signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

D --> So I haven't really been on BZPower since it came back online, but I figured I'd jump back in the MSPA topic or somethingD --> I've never gotten a chance to say it, but I find it amusing how BZP went down almost right before Seer: Ascend and the entire bit with Doc ScratchD --> It's a shame, because I would have actually had somewhere to fan over itD --> Oh well, that's in the pastD --> I really like where Hussie's going with the new Scratched kids(Could someone please confirm to me whether or not the "D -->"'s are allowed? I was never really clear on that)

its me kirigiri

Unless someone smarter says otherwise, I was under the impression ascii-ish art (that's the whole bow and arrow thing, right?) is all right. it's when numbers and symbols replace letters in words (leet) that you can't do here.Meaning you can only be half-Equius, in character, I guess.My sympathies to Terezi RPers.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Unless someone smarter says otherwise, I was under the impression ascii-ish art (that's the whole bow and arrow thing, right?) is all right. it's when numbers and symbols replace letters in words (leet) that you can't do here.Meaning you can only be half-Equius, in character, I guess.My sympathies to Terezi RPers.

This means while he can only be half-Equius, I can be 100% Eridan. Dave Strider would appreciate the irony.Also, it's slightly sad that the wwhole pumpkin gag wwas just Jake English messin wwith his transportaliser But I dont really care, I just wwant to see moray of the post-scratch kids, and I cant wwait till they meet John. Jade, Davve, and Rose! Also, jane has no idea howw privviledged she is, i mean there are SBURB players wwho wwould literally kill for the things she has.
  • Upvote 1

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Is it me, or does the monster that has just jumped out at Jake look oddly like Karkat's lusus crabdad? Also, Jake's 'husktop' looks very Troll-esque. COINCIDENCE?!(Pats on the back for Miss Obvious, everyone)

Yeah, the fact that lususes/lusi/blah are on his island has been pretty obvious for a while. His bedsheets and all.But either trolls are much larger than humans, or that crabdad is immensely huge.

I Don't Know Whether The Fact That I Live Only A Few Hours Away From Jake's Island Is Awesome Or Terrifying.There Are Actually Legends Here Regarding White-Colored Larger Versions Of Animals Crawling Around In Remote Areas. Coincidence? I Think Not.And Is It Just Me, Or Is Teen Lalonde The Most Adorable Character Introduced Thus Far?
kanayabwsigbzp2.png

But either trolls are much larger than humans, or that crabdad is immensely huge.

Hussie stated on his blog that the trolls and humans are about the same size.It's all entirely possible that this is another, more fully-grown member of Crabdad's species, or perhaps it was drawn at this scale for humourous intentions with it actually being no larger than Karkat's lusus. Edited by Aho-Chan

bionicle is trans culture

I have a perfectly rational explanation for the crab-dad-thing, including its unusual size if it does in fact have unusual size.hello_my_baby.jpg?1313941370Nailed it.

• Upvote 1

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

wwait shouldnt tinkerbull be giant (relativve to its normal size) as wwellor maybe kars lusus naturally growws to that size but crabdad wwasnt fully growwn or somethinalso i wwant to see jake vvs spidermom so badly noww

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Out of an extreme need to satisfy my curiosity, I would like to ask everyone............who's your favorite Troll? :)

Terezi, Sollux, or Eridan.I've also grown fonder of Karkat after voice acting him over Skype. Edited by Aho-Chan

bionicle is trans culture