Catra

Well, it rather obviously relates to what Gamzee was watching on his computer waaaaaaaay back. Same shape, though the last time we saw a tower with light shining around it like that, the tower was white and the light was green.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Ain't even past the first Act to feature the new kids, and it already appears that at least one of them's taken a dirt nap on a Quest Bed.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Why can't I hold all these explosions?Oh, because they blew off my hands. That's why. Also my hands got crushed under the ball, that probably didn't help any.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Not precisely good, but it destabilizes the situation, which is hopeful. Also, it is somewhat uncertain as to whether trolls can use the rings, though, to make the situation just the right level of dire, I suspect the answer is yes. AH is setting this up to be a big, final showdown, with the agents of Derse, Lord English, and the symbol of all that was ever wrong with troll society on one side, and a scattered collection of other characters on the other.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Somehow I'm expecting the Trolls and Kids to show up and, thanks to their dog-tier powers, completely trounce Reset Jack.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

I'm not even sure how relevant Bec Noir is anymore, really. It seems to me that Jack is always ambitious, ruthless, and dangerous, but ultimately short-sighted and self-defeating. Examples;1. Troll-session Jack tries to do his thing, ends up exiled, stuck as the head of the Midnight Crew.2. Bec Noir spends most of his time frustrated. He can't even manage to properly kill one human child.3. Reset-Jack has been in the story maybe five minutes and he's already set off accidental Lifey shenanigans.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Let's talk Sylladexes and Specibi. I came up with this while chatting with a friend, and I figured why not talk about it here?---The Cardkind Strife Specibus is a complex but enormously powerful specibus. It can function in one of three ways.1: Standard Deck: Using the sort of deck used for Poker or the like, the Cardkind specibus can use the physical properties of said cards, throwing them for a modest amount of damage.2: Tarot Deck: The Tarot Deck is a highly symbolic mode for said specibus. The meaning of a particular Tarot reading influence the actual power of the attack. The Death card is obviously useful, though it turns up very rarely.3: Competitive Deck: The most complex and powerful mode for this specibus, the Competitive Deck uses cards from games such as Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, or Pokemon. Their effects within the game are represented out of the game, but they are bound by two things: the actual rules of the game in question, and whether the user physically has the needed card. Using a deck of Pokemon cards with this specibus does not equal the power of a proper Pokemonkind specibus, if such a thing exists. If two opponents both have the Cardkind Specibus, and use Competitive decks from the same game, they actually play said game.

Edited by King Of Shadows

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

That hab better not be their full firsp names.*had*firstSo, umm, anyway, what do you think regarding Hussie's little announcement regarding the nature of the next musical relase, hmmmmmmm?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So, SacAnime is this weekend. Everyone who goes, look for three teenagers, one of whom is dressed as Dave, another is a guy with brown bushy hair who will someday go as John.There's a lot of Homestuck at this Con, really.

-Rover

Guys, I've got a theory.Bear with me on this one. It concerns the true identity of a character.Jaspers,-Hold it, don't get antsy just yet. What, you think you know who Jaspers is? You're probably wrong.See, Jaspsers dies a lot. Know who else dies a lot?Rory Pond Williams.I rest my case. Jaspspsers is Rory, and GCAT is the Doctor. Amy's off somewhere being ginger. Don't have any ginger characters yet, do we?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Yeah, man, you're avatar's great.At first I didn't like new LaLonde, but she's growing on me. I have a feeling she's going to sober up and start wrecking faces eventually.

-Rover

Good cat.I wonder if anyone's going to start shooting at it at any point. Probably Jake, at which point face+wrecked=him.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Jane where are your arms. Where did they go.I swear, it just looks weird that Andrew makes a point of drawing her chest while leaving all other body parts in the same minimalistic styled hero mode proportions. And without arms? Waaaaat.Also why do I notice those things. ._.

AXKP5KC.png

Maybe her torso got all stretched out, so now she's a tall person with really short legs.Or maybe Hussie just makes weird decisions while he's drawing things, like stretching someone's torso out while they're sitting on a couch and leaving their legs and head all tinified.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Guys, I've got a theory.Bear with me on this one. It concerns the true identity of a character.Jaspers,-Hold it, don't get antsy just yet. What, you think you know who Jaspers is? You're probably wrong.See, Jaspsers dies a lot. Know who else dies a lot?Rory Pond Williams.I rest my case. Jaspspsers is Rory, and GCAT is the Doctor. Amy's off somewhere being ginger. Don't have any ginger characters yet, do we?

Also, the G-Man is a First Guardian.He's "employed" by someone else, and manipulates people to the benefit of his employers, like Doc Scratch.He seems to be able to teleport.He can show images of things that aren't really there, like Doc Scratch does with his head.He's also using his powers to make him look like he's not pure-white.PROVE ME WRONGAnd more credence has been given to the idea that Ro-Lal is a Hero of Void in the new update.-Canama Edited by Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight