Catra

Wasn't the other UU capitalized? That makes this uu, by appearances, the opposite of UU - while UU is, by appearances, quite helpful and friendly, uu appears to be a rather unpleasant, possibly deranged fellow.Of course, appearances could be deceiving. Or they could not be deceiving.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

In other news, GCat is arbitrarily awful. At the moment it's just a question of whether he knows what he's doing, or if he's really just a stupid, spaz-tastic thing.

GCAT in all situations428224_356312201076140_100000920897710_1111740_629523756_n.jpg
That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

That applies to all cats, though.The question is whether GCat is merely a cat in terms of its mentality, or if the silly little sod actually has a plan.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Wasn't the other UU capitalized? That makes this uu, by appearances, the opposite of UU - while UU is, by appearances, quite helpful and friendly, uu appears to be a rather unpleasant, possibly deranged fellow.Of course, appearances could be deceiving. Or they could not be deceiving.

Yeah, uranianUmbra was shortened to capital UU, just like all of the other pesterchum/trollian tags. What's really interesting is that uranianUmbra originally seemed like the subversion of the majority of the trolls (and mostly like an anti-Karkat), and now she(?) has her(?) own polar opposite--down to the quirk.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

undyingumbrage seems like any normal troll to me.

Yes, precisely. Unpleasant and quite possibly deranged.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

In other news, y'all should go back and watch Jade: Enter, except mute it and put on At The Price Of Oblivion.It is literally perfect in every way

I'll just casually re-debut on these new and shiny BZP fora by confirming that the second sentence above is ABSOLUTE TRUTH.This is on par with the synch between Wake and the Nic Cage Song.My mind, it has sploded.--Tuan

My Bionicle stories: [to be reworked ... some day]

Credit to KKN_GN for av.

There is no sky

~ ~ ENTER ~ ~

In other news, y'all should go back and watch Jade: Enter, except mute it and put on At The Price Of Oblivion.It is literally perfect in every way

I'll just casually re-debut on these new and shiny BZP fora by confirming that the second sentence above is ABSOLUTE TRUTH.This is on par with the synch between Wake and the Nic Cage Song.My mind, it has sploded.--Tuan
Holy stuff. This is actually really incredible. The synchronization is too perfect. (Well, almost. The song is a bit slow at the beginningCoincidence? Seems unlikely.

AXKP5KC.png

Holy stuff. This is actually really incredible. The synchronization is too perfect. (Well, almost. The song is a bit slow at the beginningCoincidence? Seems unlikely.
I know, right? When you hit up the flash and the song track just right, and everything fits, all the way down to the cues and beats in the music to the cues in the flash. o_O Makes you wonder ... especially about the crazy people sitting down and somehow hunting down these tracks that actually synch with the latest flash. Nuts.And re: UU and uu. Yeah, UU (uranianUmbra) is the subverted Troll here, using excellent grammar, spelling, vivid punctuation and sportmanship. In comparison, uu (undyingUmbrage) is the archetypical Troll, Karkat turned up to eleven, actually (as far as I've noticed) not using any other punctuation except ordinary dots. No commas, no exclamation marks. I'm not even sure he(?) uses question marks! Furthermore, UU types in all lowercase with the U's capitalized, and uu types in all caps with the u's lowercase, so yeah, they're each other's mirror images.--Tuan

Credit to KKN_GN for av.

There is no sky

~ ~ ENTER ~ ~

uu: HOW ABOuT THAT? FOR CAuSAL SPOILERS?

Question marks are go for uu. All other punctuation seems void, suggesting the emotional range of a spoon - he is bored, he asks questions, and he plots the deaths of things, and maybe has time for anger on the side.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

UU and uu aren't so much deliberately opposite characters, showing the two ends of a troll psyche, but two distinct fan stand-ins. UU is the overly hype obsessive fanfic-writing, fanartist Homestuck fan, while uu is the condescending and constantly-complaining apoplectic "fan" who hates the rest of the fandom with a passion. They're based off two very clear mindsets, and as a person who has witnessed both very closely, it's actually pretty hilarious.

AXKP5KC.png

Hmm.If that's the case - and it probably is - I'm kind of wondering whether those two are going to show up in the story in-person, or if they'll just stay in the background, being the Statler and Waldorf to Act 6's Muppets Show.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

best piece of Homestuck muisic: Ogodwhat.it's finaljust kidding http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Rocks fall, Batterwitch rises, everyone dies.

So, umm, I dig the music in this latest flash update. It's pretty cool.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Nah, pretty sure Another Jungle is indeed another Jungle. It's a similar pacing and type of melodies, but don't think it actually is too like Sburban, but it's got the same kind of feel, except unlike Sburban this was is a lot less conclusive, just like the events that go along with it. A Taste of Adventure is a really cool imagining of Dissension though, and now I think about it, that's pretty appropriate.

But gosh this was a confusing flash. People talked about the two Derse kids being in the future, but now it seems it's true. This just makes me more concerned about Jake, and when on earth is he in existence? Do any of them actually know they're in different times? More importantly, what with no prototyping at all, what the what is going to happen? Is that why the battlefield had to be taken as well, because the B2 battlefield won't be sufficient to complete the game, but the B1 clearly is? And it all goes back to that book in Seer: Ascend, which talked theoretically about adding orbs to the queens ring. Obviously that's a thing that's going to happen.Most important of all, not a single meteor was seen this day. Will there actually be a reckoning?

Also no indication whether this was the EoA6A2 yet, but surely it was, with the amount of buildup to it and the PUASE.. ..., though I guess this could be a deal where like "Make It Pay", the act doesn't end till after some long exposition of some sort.All that being said, I think that apart from Sick Bleats, this is the weakest flash of Act 6. signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

I disagree; this flash was pretty awesome. All the flashes this Act have been at least this awesome, so I would say it's suitable on-par. Although it certainly is better than Jane: Get mail.I was pretty much already 100% convinced in Roxy/Dirk being in the future anyway, so this came as little surprise. Still, a pretty great little surprise.Also GCat you're terrible.

AXKP5KC.png

Yeah, saying it's the weakest of the Act 6 flashes isn't really saying anything. It's still a pretty great flash, but...weh, it didn't have nearly as good a flow as some of the others. Whereas Get Mail served it's purpose extremely well, being a really jarring flash in the grand scheme of things.That being said, I forgot the Frigglish flash. Jane Enter is way better than a complete rehash. Even if sped up Chorale sounds kinda cool.In other words, it's going to take something really special to beat Prince of Heart: Rise up for best non EoA flash for me. This wasn't it.Also GCat is amazing. Bec is lame. Oh snap. May have confused the context of terrible but I don't care.signoff.png

Edited by Phyoohrii

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

GCat is like 103.14...4 times more interesting than Bec. This is precisely because GCat is an awful, fickle menace.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

What.What.What?Do we just wait until this starts making sense, or would that be too optimistic?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Hussie Tumblr 3 months ago...

kohikki asked you:Dear Mister Andrew Hussie Sir, Will we ever see Spades Slick again? Is he okay? I will spend countless nights up, worried about him.I am nursing him back to health in my house, like a baby bird that fell from its nest too young.

I don't think understanding the why is at all important. This is just too good.signoff.png Edited by Phyoohrii

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

Well, yes.And an even-more cyborg-ish Slick can only mean awesome things.He may even have a compartment built in to hold little candy scottie dogs.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

kohikki asked you:Dear Mister Andrew Hussie Sir, Will we ever see Spades Slick again? Is he okay? I will spend countless nights up, worried about him.I am nursing him back to health in my house, like a baby bird that fell from its nest too young.

I don't think understanding the why is at all important. This is just too good.signoff.png
I have no idea why I doubted this was a thing that was going to happen. It stands perfectly to reason this is the exact turn of events that would take place.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

So Yeah. My personal theory now is that Jane is literally living on pre-Condesce-assimilated Earth and Dirk and Roxy are (knowingly) living those years in the future (but not many) on post-Condesce-assimilated Earth, using some variant of Condesce-sponsored chat client incorporating Trollian's cross-timeline feature to chat with Jane (which Jane is blissfully unaware of).Jane is also massively brainwashed due to her Tiaratop. And when Jane's entrance alchemy kicks in and whisks her away to the Medium of her Session, she gets a glimpse of the world as it actually is. At her point in the timeline.Right before we flashforward to the point in the timeline where Dirk and Roxy are running around.Where exactly Jake is, I'm not yet sure. If he corresponds to Grandpa, he will be in the same timeline as Jane, but is using that funky helmet of his (likely containing the same cross-timeline communication technology as Dirk and Roxy use, albeit Jake doesn't know this) to chat with everyone. And his island is simply a first seeding ground for the lusii being introduced to Earth by the Condesce. The island becomes flooded in the several-years-but-not-many future (hi Feferi's Lusus trying to rip the Frog Temple to pieces!), while it isn't while Jake lives on it.('Course, the obvious double-you tee eff here becomes "HOW IN TARNATION IS DIRKBOT ON JAKE'S ISLAND WITH JAKE THEN". Remember Roxy saying something about "simple time machines". Herp derp.)As an aside, yes I do believe that Jane's entrance alchemy completed successfully. You don't always have to do something to complete it. See Dave's situation: he was only supposed to wait for the egg to hatch - an example of the Aspect of Time. Conversely, Jane simply had to grow the tree - as befits her Aspect of Life. Ta-da.That aside--

I don't think understanding the why is at all important. This is just too good.signoff.png
... excuse me while I spend the next ten minutes and twenty-five seconds on the floor laughing.--Tuan

Credit to KKN_GN for av.

There is no sky

~ ~ ENTER ~ ~

('Course, the obvious double-you tee eff here becomes "HOW IN TARNATION IS DIRKBOT ON JAKE'S ISLAND WITH JAKE THEN". Remember Roxy saying something about "simple time machines". Herp derp.)

Remember also that sendificators and the like can be adjusted to implement time as well as location. Like WV's shenanigans with Jade's package and things.But aughh Ms. Paint noooo.

AXKP5KC.png

I wonder how is Hussie going to deal with LE.Also, thanks Hussie, because of you, now I can't see a Betty Crocker product without flipping out like those darned weasels from PS. >_>

Edited by Uber Bunny

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

_______________________stairs

____________________________bro

99041.png

Okay, in order;

1. First author to whack himself in the course of a story, and then continue writing it anyway.2. Lord English is and looks completely insane.3. He is probably going to hopefully regret depriving someone of their scottie dogs, assuming he didn't off Slick when he offed Hussie.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

You.You are as sharp as a particularly sharp rock. Like maybe the bits of obsidian the Aztecs would put on their sword-thingies.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Can I express how much I love the wing designs for the two seadwellers? OK? OK. I really love the wing designs for the two seadwellers. Like how Feferi is unmistakably Pisces, that's so cool. Also Eridan's jagged wing design is probably my favourite of the four (five? Karkat ;_;) so far. But I find it problematic that the dead can influence the living like this (ie WV revival). Are they only limited by their sphere of influence, but can do everything else? Except this was what I was expecting anyway, so...uh...yeah, don't actually know why I'm finding a problem with it now when I knew something like this would happen from what we learnt in the last intermission.I'm taking way too much stock into this.signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk