Catra

So I'm quite HASHES to find out that while I left the computer for a while to get those stupid streams to load that Hussie just goes ahead and puts it on filesharing. But that annoyance will soon be over once I see it, at last. Was able to catch a bit of it on the streams, and I was blown away by the small bits I saw, enough that Deuce is the least of my interests now. Eeeh. I can tell by the end I'll have no idea what's going on. signoff.png EDIT: Also bandcamp won't load so that's encouraging.

Edited by Phyoohrii

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

Jade is now the most popular MSPA character. I don't even have to go looking around online to tell.

Totally agreed. Edited by Terezi Pyrope
kanayabwsigbzp2.png

I've said a good deal about what I think in other places, but a couple of things I'll say here. It's interesting how John and Jade are now as far as I can tell separated from everyone else (though they have the sprites). Also I'm fairly certain their planets, the LoWaS and LoFaF were the panels that made up WV's fort.

But yeah, simply amazing. signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

There are no words.None of the words.None of them. That was amazing, holy gog, all these feelings.

But ahh.. Sollux and DD? and CD? and WV and WK and WQ whyyyyyyy.

No love for AR? :P

Also Gardener, John Sleeps/Skaian Magicant and Potential Verdancy are available and free, woo. signoff.pngEDIT: Signoff. <_<

Edited by Phyoohrii

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

All you're favorite characters are dead :ahhh: . To paraphrase (or outright quote) Yahtzee "Oh come on, this isn't a spoiler! He wouldn't characterize this many characters if he weren't going to pick them off like after-dinner mints." Such is the way of Homestuck. :wakeup: Yet Andrew Hussie is still my favorite webcomic/cartoon/flash game creator of all time.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

And why wouldn't he be?He's the sort of guy that can pause the comic for so long you begin to feel anything that happens will not be truly worth it, and then turns your expectations on their head, kicks them on the brain and leaves you in endless awe.

That said, I found AR and WV in particular surprising and sad (I will get over it)  It feels like a huge waste, though I somewhat doubt WV will stay down. His body was the only that escaped the universe before its destruction, and I'm willing to wager it has more importance than visual callback.The others are as dead as they get, however.

AXKP5KC.png

Okay so how about this new album eh It's pretty hit-and-miss for me imo there's really only a few songs I'd keep on my iPod tbh EDIT: Guys. The Huss man posted this on his blog.

The tumor was a bomb that physically contained both our universe (red side) and the troll universe (blue side). It was counting down to the “simultaneous” destruction of both universes. On detonation, it did not destroy the green sun as intended. It created it.

I wow

Edited by Aho-Chan

bionicle is trans culture

WHOA.Honesty, I didn't even totally understand what just happened the first time around. xD I think this Flash broke the records for most characters killed and most characters risen to God Tier. You know, now if you read MSPA from the start...all these characters you get attached to end up dying. =/ I really liked WV over all of them. I know some people didn't like the whole "goofing around in a small room" thing, but at that point, I had only been reading MSPA for humor rather than plot, so I thought that whole episode was hilarious. Bye Mr. Mayor of Can Tooooooown ;(

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I spotted something when I was looking at one of those dumb gifs on tumblr, it is in the flash though. But if you look in the background when Terezi does the Pointy Thing, for a brief moment there is a silhouette that appears left of Sollux that looks suspiciously like one of the other trolls standing there, who was known to dart around in silhouette form. As much as I don't want to believe it, Gamzee may still be in insane murder mode. Gog I hope not. D:

I'm posting in this topic too much. signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

I spotted something when I was looking at one of those dumb gifs on tumblr, it is in the flash though. But if you look in the background when Terezi does the Pointy Thing, for a brief moment there is a silhouette that appears left of Sollux that looks suspiciously like one of the other trolls standing there, who was known to dart around in silhouette form. As much as I don't want to believe it, Gamzee may still be in insane murder mode. Gog I hope not. D:

I'm posting in this topic too much.

That's an afterimage of the silhouette back shot of the trolls. I think/am pretty sure/believe.

AXKP5KC.png

What really did it for me is

When Dave and Rose were on their Quest Beds. Everyone else ascended to God Tier unwillingly, like John being stabbed while sleeping, Jade being in an explosion, etc. Dave and Rose knew they were going to die, and when it showed them both scared when the Tumor was about to explode, that really made me feel emotion.

You win again, Hussie.

Thanks for years of fun, BZP. You made me happy as a child.
Wanna know how FC2 was gonna end/FC3 was gonna play out? Check my deviantART and my Brickshelf.