Catra

What, you've never heard of the Statue of JPEG Artifacts?That planet has Dave written all over it.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

At first, I thought that it was somehow Post-Scratch Earth, but then I saw the JPEG-Artifact-ified Statues of Liberty, and I was like, "Wait...".The Cherubim are a pretty curious subject. However, they'll probably add the list of things to expect, though. They're a nice change from video games that cause the apocalypse, teenage demigods, alien bee people, outlandish self-inserts, Cue ball headed creepers, and skull headed Hulks in suspenders (maybe not the last part) for now, though.

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

_______________________stairs

____________________________bro

99041.png

I don't know. It's what other people do.Darn, that mentality was what got Dodos extinct.Anyway, it peeves me about how people speculate about how uu will grow up to be LE, or something to that effect. I mean, is it really that hard to remember that Doc Scratch was created in the post-scratch Troll session by the session's Black Queen as a combination of Lil' Cal, Omniscient Cue Ball (or whatever that thing was called) and the "tick tock break heads" code, right? Now, it's certainly possible the cherubim/cherubs have something to do with LE, but the fact of uu being LE is more unlikely than not.

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

99041.png

The mentality that got Dodos extinct was "This bird - I like it. Another!"(aka, they were too delicious for their own good)I agree that uu probably isn't LE, but the obvious facial similarities raise the question of how many of their species there are, and also whether LE happens to have someone else sharing his creepy body.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

My personal theory is that the cherubs come from the universe created by the post-scratch Kid's session, hence why there's that green book thing with the stuffy happening with the rest of caste there.I'm probably missing something important that makes this really unlikely, but blah.

Edited by BenLuke-116

You are. The post-scratch kid's session the "void" variant of the "doomed" type of session. It will be easier for the Heroes,who are now "tragic Nobles" (as per the wiki) since one (or possibly more) kernelsprite(s) was not prototyped prior to the player(s)'s entry into the game, but because of that, the Battlefield will not be able to prototype to its final stage, thus making the session worthy of it's "void"/"doomed" name. As a result of the pseudo-prototyped battlefield, a universe will not be formed.

Edited by Uber Bunny

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

99041.png

I'm afraid you're wrong. In a Void session there are no pre-entry prototypings whatsoever. A normal Void session would yield no results, as the Battlefield would be left in its first stage.This is not a normal Void session.The pre-scratch Kids' planets are being added to this session, including the 4xprototyped Battlefield. B2 CD already blew up the session's Battlefield, so the pre-scratch version can take its place. The goal here is making a new universe. Also, about uu/LE: English is not Scratch. English was summoned at the end of A2 and he burst out of Scratch. The Doc was made with Cal and the cue ball. English was not. We plain don't know what the deal is with Lord English. I can't see any reason why we'd be introduced to the cherubs unless it's Lord English's origin story.

AXKP5KC.png

I'm afraid you're wrong. In a Void session there are no pre-entry prototypings whatsoever. A normal Void session would yield no results, as the Battlefield would be left in its first stage.This is not a normal Void session.The pre-scratch Kids' planets are being added to this session, including the 4xprototyped Battlefield. B2 CD already blew up the session's Battlefield, so the pre-scratch version can take its place. The goal here is making a new universe.Also, about uu/LE: English is not Scratch. English was summoned at the end of A2 and he burst out of Scratch. The Doc was made with Cal and the cue ball. English was not. We plain don't know what the deal is with Lord English. I can't see any reason why we'd be introduced to the cherubs unless it's Lord English's origin story.
X2 misconception combo?Actually, Doc Scratch was not only created from Cal and the cue ball. His genetic code was derived from the Team Charge's "t1CK t0ck" code, Team Scurge's "8r8k H34DS" code, and the "honk HONK" code from the ~ATH book code, also.

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

99041.png

The t1ck t0ck 8r8k H34DS honk HONK code is just the A2 version of the First Guardian code. Scratch's body was Cal+Cue ball, infused with FG powers, much like Bec was Halley with the A1 code (MEOW) and G-Cat is some cat with the B2 code (BARK).Unless that's what you're saying? In which case..yes.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

• 2 weeks later...

So, it looks like Hussie gave us an extra Flash.Some pretty good examples of the trademark bizarre cause-and-effect mixing; you could almost use this update as an entry-level primer in how convoluted time gets in Homestuck.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Some pretty good examples of the trademark bizarre cause-and-effect mixing; you could almost use this update as an entry-level primer in how convoluted time gets in Homestuck.
Nah, it was pretty standard "travel to the past to create the conditions that led you to travel to the past" stuff, mostly.Not that it isn't still confusing, it's just equally confusing as the rest of the comic.

You knowDirk isperhapsMore troll-ish than any actual trolls that have appeared thus far. I mean, the double-team mind-screw shenanigans that just unfolded... wow. If he weren't so cool, and thus voluntarily limited in facial expressions, I would expect an obscenely lopsided smirk to appear on his face.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

• 3 weeks later...

So...How about that EOA6A3? Any theories about why

Caliborn's Kernel turned into a black hole (or whatever you'd call the shape from the art on Calliope's wall)? My idea's that it's because it had to function as both Calliope's and Caliborn's, but this may have all been part of Caliborn's intentions to MESS THINGS uP.Speaking of whom, that's some name. Talk about an obvious connection to Lord English. So, is it a red herring? Or is all the talk about red herrings that surrounds Caliborn a red herring in itself? Is the concept of a red herring a red herring? Are red herrings--I'll just stop here and save you all from a pathetic joke

~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Whatexactlydid I just watch?

Well, there goes Caliborn (or whatever uu's name is) ironically not being LE.

Edit: You know, LE landed on the Time quest bed (since as you know, Caliborn/uu is all but confirmed as LE) suspiciously before shoop-da-whooping the living daylights out of the dream bubble and everyone in it. Is there the possiblility that he had Gotten the Tiger after the dream bubble blew up with him in it?/stupid

Edited by Uber Bunny

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

99041.png

So...How about that EOA6A3? Any theories about why

Caliborn's Kernel turned into a black hole (or whatever you'd call the shape from the art on Calliope's wall)? My idea's that it's because it had to function as both Calliope's and Caliborn's, but this may have all been part of Caliborn's intentions to MESS THINGS uP.Speaking of whom, that's some name. Talk about an obvious connection to Lord English. So, is it a red herring? Or is all the talk about red herrings that surrounds Caliborn a red herring in itself? Is the concept of a red herring a red herring? Are red herrings--I'll just stop here and save you all from a pathetic joke

~ BioGio

It was two Kernelsprites -- both Calliope's and Caliborn's -- prototyping each other. Since that is a paradox, almost like dividing my zero, the Kernelsprites collapsed in and formed a black hole.As for the name Caliborn, it's from an archaic form of Excalibur. Excalibur reference to Dave, connecting Caliborn to Time. ouo

zT0o5WQ.pngKohila zVZHXI3.pngKohilaice vHGufqp.pngKohi#0612

vasterror_splash.png

• 5 weeks later...

Is anybody else having difficulty loading the latest page?

Edited by BioGio

This latest update...ALL OF MY YES. ALL OF MY YES.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Interesting developments happening videogame-wise.So excited for this thing..to come out...in two years? Good enough.Also, I wonder when HS will actually end, seeing as how it looks like it'll apparently definitely end next year. I can see Act 6 wrapping up in 4/13/13. Maybe the whole thing will end in 6/12/13? That sounds like an okay plan.

AXKP5KC.png

45 HOURS.45 HOURS, 700,000 DOLLARSThe Homestuck fandom. I's proud of you

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Also someone tried to do the 10K pledge to canonize a fantroll, like, three times. Scary stuff. ._.
i think they mightve just had second thoughts or something. 10k is a lot to pledge for something as superficial as making a fan character canon in a webcomic (even if said comic is rapidly gaining recognition outside the internet), especially since that was the only thing different between that and the $405 pledge. tbh i really dont think hussie actually expected people to spring for the 5k or 10k and i definitely dont think he expects people to go for the god tier onesanyway i am super proud of the fandom right now like gosh so much passion it makes me glad to be a part of it aaaaaaaaedit: apparently someone trying to pledge 10k but backing out earlier wasnt actually a thing that happened? but its on the site now, someone is legit pledging 10k Edited by Mentos Strawberry

bionicle is trans culture

Didn't Hussie already make all fantrolls canon, yes, even the [terrible] ones?
Hussie's actual response to basically the exact same question:
yes but they didn't appear in the story.
So obviously there should be a vast increase in motivation here.That aside, I am absolutely enthralled by and ecstatic over this move, and I absolutely can't wait for its release.Just kidding, I actually can, because I'm not actually looking forward to Homestuck's conclusion. D:I'm sure it will be brilliant nonetheless.I just wish I could have snagged myself a nice scalemate plushie before they ran out of that particular rewards pack. :c

So I just found a video that posed the question "Is Homestuck the Ulysses of the Internet?"Which by the way is the name of the video. Anyways the guy basically explains why people enjoy all the things that drive you insane (initially). It's an interesting watch to say the least.I'm not exactly up to date on all that's going on, but this game looks great and the speed at which people funded, it's ridiculous. I mean it's great and all, but that was really fast.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Is anyone else severely creeped out about the mysterious SBURB download stuff going around on ?(homestuck related)
personally im more like "hmm" cause a lot of people are like "its a virus" and a lot of people are saying its not so im just gonna wait for more info and whatnotedit: lmbo turns out it was just a big joke and all Edited by Blossom
Uh ohhh, I replaced your "a" with a "b" because saying butts on BZP is actually okay :D

bionicle is trans culture

Some people thought it was an actual SBURB, but really that's just not noooo, but I thought some one had made a little game or something (or perhaps just a giant social experiment conducted by Andrew Hussie), but it was just a little prank and was absolutely nothing.It was still fun though!

Update! (one of the first ones I've caught shortly after it happened, actually)Seriously, this is probably the most important revelation in all of Homestuck.~ BioGio