Catra

I only had one question.WAT

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

• 3 weeks later...

EDIT: Wrong topic.Anyway, it seems the story jumps around between characters with.. uh... some degree of frequency.

Edited by Ymper Trymon

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

And I was just confused as to which topic this is, because it's late and I'm a moron.But yes, congratulations on your new display name, which is in fact relevant to this topic, though not the topic I thought this was (see point about being a moron for more information).Your dolphin is judging me with its eyes.Ahem. Cronus seems the sort of character that would make people want to take a shower if he just looks at them. Kind of a creeper.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Question.With the bard outfit we saw for Gamzee... is that particular bit of notable decoration standard for the Bard outfit, or is that just him?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

8ONK.You have no idea how fun it is to see a certain character confused. My only complaint is that the weapon was a hammer instead of a rolled-up newspaper.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Those eyebrows... it's no wonder the plan worked so well. Those eyebrows can see into your soul.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Wow okay.Cronus in full Bard regalia.I need to take a shower now.
god tier cronus is probably the most hilarious thing ever because when you consider the colours for heroes of hope, he would essentially look like a giant banana

bionicle is trans culture

A giant greasy sleazy hipster banana, yes. And he'd have wings.And he'd just flutter over to you and just start touching your face when you least want or expect it.

• Upvote 2

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So basically God-Teir Cronus is pretty much the Peanut Butter Jelly Time meme. So that needs to be giffied now.In other news, MSPA has finally gotten back to its roots; arbitrarily silly hats.

Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

You know what would happen if Hussie started selling all of the ridiculous hats that have appeared in Homestuck?He'd drown in money, that's what.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

• 2 weeks later...

Well John's just being a big old brick of stupid. He even dropped the hammer. Tavros at least has an excuse, being dead and all. If I were dead and somebody started giving me nonsense about my attitude and where I sleep, I'd probably... uh... look at them in a really mean way? I don't know, I think my options would be kind of limited. Maybe I'd go to a bookstore and haunt somebody until they flip through a book on 'How To Poltergeist At Stuff' for me, seeing as I'd be like eight different kinds of incorporeal by that point.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

• 2 weeks later...

Famimly traditoins. Tarditions. Something.At least that facial expression proves that parts of her face other than her eyebrows can move.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

And then she's going to fall down the stairs and it's going to be hilarious and awkward and hopefully not fatal (but this is Hussie writing it so fatalities are never not likely).

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Well I tried reading Homestuck for the third time.Blew an hour trying to like it, and at the end I was disappointed for the third time. I just don't find it very interesting. There doesn't seem to be much of a story, and nothing that happens seems to make any sort of sense. Not only do I not understand the story, but I don't even understand the main character. He doesn't have much of a personality.The comic can be summed up as meandering. It doesn't really go anywhere, and it takes its sweet time doing so. Everyone's saying it's so good, but I just don't know why. I find it boring and rather pointless. Please help me; I feel like I'm missing something. If you like MS Paint Adventures, tell me why. Help me understand, because I would honestly like to enjoy this comic. Everyone says it's so good; there must be something good about it.

Homestuck starts out very mundane, deliberately. If you've only read the first act or so I can understand why you would feel that way about. Personally, they're probably my favorite parts of the story, but the hardest part for a lot of people is getting past the first few acts.But trust me, it isn't a comic that can be summed up in a sentence, not even the basic idea. It has a very convoluted plot. It can blow minds.But it takes time to parse through. When I began reading HS was half the size it is now, and even then it was long. It took me weeks to finish.Worse fans would tell you to skip ahead in the story, but that just confuses things. I give you this advice: If you're really interested, work through the first couple acts. If not, don't. Homestuck isn't for everyone, and that's okay.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

That was just the easiest prediction to make, hands down.@DCM: So who's the main character?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom