Catra

This is the second time in maybe a week (for me) that the site's been down. No idea when it will be back up, but I'm sure there's a perfectly legitimate reason for it being down, because otherwise I'll have to beat Hussie with a raisin until he puts the site back up, and that would be an emotionally scarring experience for everybody.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Well that would certainly explain why it's down now, but what about when it went down a couple of days ago and then came back up? Is that just normal entropy at work?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

The place where the server that hosts MSPA is located was flooded because of Sandy.So yeah, there is a good reason. We don't know when it'lll be back up, either.
I thought so. But it's back up now, so hooray!

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Well basicallyTo sum it all upIn the most concise way possibleLeaving out no relevant details of what just happenedAnd explaining things to the satisfaction of allIncluding you, yes you in the third rowStark gibbering madness happened.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

John probably has the ring that Tavros was going to give to Vriska, considering he said he'd wish really hard and wake up with it or whatever... stupid dream bubble sleep mind physics...Is she? I must've missed that in the ridiculous amount of dialogue within the ministrife (the music in that rocked BTW). Kinda makes sense. Maybe that would be because her consciousness is simply tied to her and Caliborn's shared body, and when Lord English entered the world, the possibility of Calliope existing again was nullified. Does that make any sense?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Is she? I must've missed that in the ridiculous amount of dialogue within the ministrife (the music in that rocked BTW). Kinda makes sense. Maybe that would be because her consciousness is simply tied to her and Caliborn's shared body, and when Lord English entered the world, the possibility of Calliope existing again was nullified. Does that make any sense?
Well, that or she's just written a self-insert fanfic about the trolls and kids, which would explain why we only see her on paper. Remember that she similarly appears and vanishes near John.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

The Ring that John now has is, of course, the same ring that Hussie proposed to Vriska with; I personally think this is the White Queen's ring from the B2 Session, but I'm not sure. We already knew that objects could be taken out of dreambubbles when Jack flew out with the Ridiculous Hat.However, I am confident that this large gathering of ghosts here in the Dreambubble will be leading to an appearance by The Big Man.

Edited by Grapple Wizard
That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Yes, usually anything whimsical and fun in Homestuck is immediately followed by mass death. That's why Hussie got John out of there - he doesn't want to kill John until he's had the chance to list off and describe all the ways he's had everyone John ever knew killed. Only after Hussie has had his chance to drink John's tears will he deliver the final blow.Honestly, I'd be cool with this plan if it didn't involve everyone else dying up to three times.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

The Ring that John now has is, of course, the same ring that Hussie proposed to Vriska with; I personally think this is the White Queen's ring from the B2 Session, but I'm not sure. We already knew that objects could be taken out of dreambubbles when Jack flew out with the Ridiculous Hat.
Ah, that makes sense. This will likely lead to another use of the Red Miles... or rather, the White Ring's equivalent of that... (do we know what color that is?)
Yes, usually anything whimsical and fun in Homestuck is immediately followed by mass death. That's why Hussie got John out of there - he doesn't want to kill John until he's had the chance to list off and describe all the ways he's had everyone John ever knew killed. Only after Hussie has had his chance to drink John's tears will he deliver the final blow.
Well. That's... so true, actually. Are we taking bets on who dies? :lol:Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea; everyone would always win, three times over.
Well, that or she's just written a self-insert fanfic about the trolls and kids, which would explain why we only see her on paper. Remember that she similarly appears and vanishes near John.
I'd agree completely; however, when John disappeared from the bubble, which according to your idea is in Calliope's fiction, he woke up in the real world again, which sort of disproves that... Or maybe it's all interconnected and has to do with her Muse of Space powers that we have yet to learn.

but their spirits

Well you aren't finished, you've just read everything that's there so far. You're caught up, is all.Meanwhile, for my own amusement, I've been thinking over the implications of different combinations of class and aspect. So far I've come to the conclusion that a Thief of Breath would be pretty awesome/murderous, and a Bard of Space would inevitably pull the best shenanigans in paradox space.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

See, and now I feel just the tiniest bit of pity for Caliborn. Nobody deserves to be that bored.[That pity is still overwhelmed, like, times infinity, by the desire to see him catch a nuclear missile with his face.]

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

The good news is that I'm pretty sure a death completely unconnected to anyone who knows or cares about the multiple atrocities you've committed is technically just, and I also don't think waving like a brainless tool counts as heroic.The bad news is that I don't think death-by-Caliborn cares if it's just or heroic.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I love how the Rage loading icon becomes progressively more destroyed.

A red, flame-based mask with a reverse horseshoe shaped breather. Nope nope nope nothing of note there. I don't see hau you would reach that conclusion.
Wait what? I thought someone had already mentioned that. Meh, okay, must've been elsewhere.

but their spirits

So we've discovered Gamzee's true power.The thing that scared everyone so much.The thing that made the Black King have a bad day. A very bad day. Sort of a relieving one I guess, since it was, guaranteed, the last bad day he would have.But anyway.Yeah.We found out what it is.It's elevator music.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Yes, his music. An inability to die by virtue of being a clown has no effect on anyone. It was the music all along.
Well, what, do you think he unnerved the Black King to death by waving cheerfully at him and taking entirely too many bullets without breaking face? Nope. It was the Muzak.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom