Catra

Out of an extreme need to satisfy my curiosity, I would like to ask everyone............who's your favorite Troll? :)

Sollux, Aradia, Kanaya, Terezi, and High!Gamzee are my favorites.On another topic, I can't stop imagining Noriaki Sugiyama as Karkat's headcanon Japanese voice. It doesn't fit but it fits so good! >_<ambitiousBard is his headcanon English voice.

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

_______________________stairs

____________________________bro

99041.png

my favvourite trolls are sober gam nep ter an vvrisan me obvviouslyan uu is shapin up to be quite an interestin person as whale

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Out of the trolls, I liked Gamzee, Tavros, Terezi and Nepeta. Nepeta's mainly due to our shared star signs/marks, but she's pretty interesting all the same.EDIT: Wait, if the ancestor Trolls count, those were cool too.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

D --> Equius, Nepeta, Karkat, and Vriska are my favorite trollsD --> Equius because he shares my zodiac sign, and he's pretty cool tooD --> When thought about, I can actually find many similarities between Equius and myself, both physical and psychological

its me kirigiri

Out of an extreme need to satisfy my curiosity, I would like to ask everyone............who's your favorite Troll? :)

Sollux, fairly obviously.
Sollux is somewhere up at the top of my list. Kinda strange because he was sorta the reason I got into Homestuck and I was told he was unlikable.My friend and I were having this conversion when he mentions Sollux and I'm like, "Oh, yeah Sollux!" (I had no idea who he was and was just messing around. I did know he was from something called Homestuck thanks to this site.) He asks if I even know who that is and I respond no.And from there he slowly starts telling me who Sollux is and about Homestuck. I asked if he liked Sollux and he said no. So, after reading the comic myself I don't have any problems with him. :shrugs: Sorry about the rant but I'll never forget the conversion that got me into Homestuck. :) Edited by ankyfdarkness

silverbladebanner.jpg

You are a god among menAlright dufes I guess this question is inevitable: who do you ship??My ships are Eridan/Nepeta, Jake/Vriska, and Dave/Sollux. Oh and maybe kid!Mom and Sollux, that's definitely viable for the sarcastic hacker thing. Edited by Aho-Chan

bionicle is trans culture

Oh you did not just open that dam. The ships floweth aplenty.edit2:John <3 RoseJohn <3 VriskaRose <> KanayaDave <3 JadeJade <3< JadespriteJade <3 KarkatKarkat <3 NepetaKarkat <3 TereziKarkat <> GamzeeTerezi <3< VriskaSober!Gamzee <3 TavrosTavros <3/<3< VriskaVriska <3 KanayaEridan's Legs c3< Kanaya c3< Eridan's TorsoEquius <3/<3< AradiaEquius <> NepetaSollux <3 Feferiand a lot of crack ships.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

Eridan's Legs c3< Kanaya c3< Eridan's Torso

Oh wow. That is just... That's just brilliant.On another note, I'm rather interested to see what this universe's Dave does, exactly.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I have logged on for the sole purpose of saying that the third PS book and the first HS book have come out.OH YEAH*melts back into shadows*

Yeah I already freaked out over that yesterday. Anyways, new hoodies too. It's interesting though, the symbols for Life and Void somewhat resemble Breath and Space, respectively. Which actually makes a lot of sense.

AXKP5KC.png

oh my godwhat just happenedWHAT JUST HAPPENED?

So, it seems like Jane has been killed off.I personally think she's going to go the same route as Aradia (And they're both Maids, if the theories about Jane are correct). There are even robots laying around, for God's sake!

Edit: I accidentally a word-Canama

Edited by Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

Did anyone else get freaked out by the recent goat-bleating? :P

I loved that so much.Anyway, Jane was seriously my favorite new character. Recent developments make me a very sad panda.
That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

If you find someone in the world who likes messing with us more than Hussie, I'll be a very surprised koala chest-burster.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

A thing I posted elsewhere...

[...] the interesting thought that occurs to me that the Beta kids won't appear till the sixth act [of Act 6]. Or, even more wildly, Rose, Dave and the Trolls won't appear till then, since it was Rose who had to go through the curtains in Seer: Descend, and already found John on the other side. So John and Jade appear earlier than the other two...just like Poppop and Grandma appear before Scratch!Rose&Dave...

But to the matter at hand...AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHsignoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

I like where this new bit is going.I was seriously missing the original kids. I wonder how Rose and Dave are going, though. Also, lol, Sayonara Kansas. I remember thinking that Jade's red sparkly shoes were a reference to the Wizard of Oz, and here's another reference. Let's hope she doesn't get squished by a house.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

So, how about that Diaglog... Dialgog... Digogalog.... sorry, Dialoglog. How about that? Is it a hard word to pronounce, or the hardest word to pronounce ever?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So, how about that Diaglog... Dialgog... Digogalog.... sorry, Dialoglog. How about that? Is it a hard word to pronounce, or the hardest word to pronounce ever?

I think that the Dialoglog might be the best thing that ever happened to Homestuck. It's pretty humorous that something like

"You each receive the badge GIFT OF GAB, enabling you to engage in simple, direct dialogue with others, without requiring any gimmicks to facilitate communication. You don't need to type through a chat client, or talk to a sprite, or traverse through a memory in a dream bubble, or wander around in an interactive game environment, or any of that stuff."

makes me giddy. :)

silverbladebanner.jpg