Catra

Well, the "exterior lightning ripple-thingies", as I like to call them are green instead of yellow, instead of normal "shifty yellow and green thing", PM has one of the Green Sun, and also has the added effect, of a "radiation shifting downward thing". In other words, compare Bec-PM's Doc Scratches with Doc Scratch, Bec, and Jack's. EDIT: I wonder if Jade's powers are on par with Jack's. Sure, he has PM to take care of him, but a player who has got the tiger, plus their powers if they didn't got the tiger, plus sprite powers, and First Guardian powers has to provide some match. EDIT 2: Has anybody noticed that Jade did the Spacey Thing on the planets in reversed order that they were introduced? Fully-Prototyped Skaia -> LOFAF -> LOHAC -> LOLAR -> LOWAS

Edited by Uber Bunny

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

_______________________stairs

____________________________bro

99041.png

So I watched Cascade. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I had the slightest clue as to what was going on.

Go to the site. Scroll down and click on the little links in the first post. Hope this helps!

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

I'm rather dismayed that

Lord English isn't Pickle Inspector after all.

If that had been the case, I think my absolute terror would have been lessened ever so slightly at that update. I'm glad that there was someone else that was hoping for that, though! I feel less silly now. Also...

I can't unsee Lord English/Scratch as the Hulk.

-Nukaya

Edited by Nukaya

Kermit the Invincible Time/Space Demon.That's really all there is to say on the matter.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Then again maybe it was Cal (crazy idea I know). You can never know with Homestuck. Never.
Okay maybe I know I'm quoting myself here, but now I suddenly understand everything. So basically Gamzee creates Lord English by creating Cal who is prototyped to make Doc Scratch, who's death allows his existence.Gamzee was the one to doom them all. Though if you think about it, it's sort of Dave's fault.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

So basically Gamzee creates Lord English by creating Cal who is prototyped to make Doc Scratch

Uhh, actually, two things. Gamzee didn't create Lil Cal; he created the Jack Noir harlequin puppet in John room. And second, Lil Cal wasn't prototyped to make Doc Scratch; He was ectobiologically combined with a Magic Cue Ball as well as the HONK honk code to make Doc Scratch.What concerns me the most is, how did LEnglishO.gifrd English get that crazy peg leg? 0_0 Edited by Kohila

zT0o5WQ.pngKohila zVZHXI3.pngKohilaice vHGufqp.pngKohi#0612

vasterror_splash.png

>watch Begin Intermission 2>wat>Click ==>>"End of Intermission 2"bahahahahahahahaAlso Gamzee used Dave's fear of Cal to manifest him in Dave's dreams. Dream Cal is thrown out the window of Dave's room on Derse by Rose, where he lands on Bro's escaping hoverboard and ends up on the asteroid where John is making everyone via ectobiology. This Cal is then sent back to earth with the baby version of Bro, thus becoming the real Cal.So Gamzee did indeed create Cal, though indirectly.

Edited by twinArmageddons

So basically Gamzee creates Lord English by creating Cal who is prototyped to make Doc Scratch

Uhh, actually, two things. Gamzee didn't create Lil Cal; he created the Jack Noir harlequin puppet in John room. And second, Lil Cal wasn't prototyped to make Doc Scratch; He was ectobiologically combined with a Magic Cue Ball as well as the HONK honk code to make Doc Scratch.What concerns me the most is, how did LEnglishO.gifrd English get that crazy peg leg? 0_0
Actually, to be more specific, LE used the ability of Gamzee's bloodline to amplify fears, sent the Condesce through sessions into the kids universe to send Dave a link to the Miracles video, which upon seeing caused Gamzee to flip out and amplify Past!Dave's fear of Lil' Cal enough that he appeared in his dream room, was then sent back in time with Bro to have his own presence create said fear in the beginning, get chopped up and stitched back together for future use against Jack by Bro, who would keep Cal with him while he crossed into the troll incipisphere, where Cal was sent back in time through a defense portal on a doomed Aradiabot, stitched back together to then be used to create Doc Scratch with(apparently based on appearance) the cue ball to essentially put a parasite of himself in Scratch to be released upon Scratch's death and the end of the universe.In the end, even the most crazy plot makes perfect sense. Edited by Riglax

Does anybody else follow Xamag's art? Particularly, her Snow White Tavros parody?because it's excellent, and if you don't you are a bad, bad person.For those who don't know, Xamag is one of the newest ''additions to the art team" and some of her art got used in Cascade. (Namely, the troll shots which can be found in Aho's banner, the Dave/Davesprite/Jadesprite/Rose sideish shots, Davesprite and Jadesprite on the battelfiels, one of the monsters at the beginning, and sad Jack) In fact, I would say her art was my favorite in the flash, even surpassing Lexxy.

AXKP5KC.png

Uhh, actually, two things. Gamzee didn't create Lil Cal; he created the Jack Noir harlequin puppet in John room. And second, Lil Cal wasn't prototyped to make Doc Scratch; He was ectobiologically combined with a Magic Cue Ball as well as the HONK honk code to make Doc Scratch.What concerns me the most is, how did LEnglishO.gifrd English get that crazy peg leg? 0_0
Actually, to be more specific, LE used the ability of Gamzee's bloodline to amplify fears, sent the Condesce through sessions into the kids universe to send Dave a link to the Miracles video, which upon seeing caused Gamzee to flip out and amplify Past!Dave's fear of Lil' Cal enough that he appeared in his dream room, was then sent back in time with Bro to have his own presence create said fear in the beginning, get chopped up and stitched back together for future use against Jack by Bro, who would keep Cal with him while he crossed into the troll incipisphere, where Cal was sent back in time through a defense portal on a doomed Aradiabot, stitched back together to then be used to create Doc Scratch with(apparently based on appearance) the cue ball to essentially put a parasite of himself in Scratch to be released upon Scratch's death and the end of the universe.In the end, even the most crazy plot makes perfect sense.
It may make sense, but you can't hide from the fact that you really cannot pick a beginning point to this horrible mess and nothing can be changed. Causal loops, ohes noes. Oh Homestuck/any time travel, so fatalistic.Xamag is definitely my favourite, she certainly had all the best art in Cascade. Also my favourite album currently is probably either MT&HK or Medium. Amazing albums. Probably my two favourite musicians as well, Plazmataz and Bowman. Though Malcolm Brown has been making some exceptionally good tracks recently.signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

I like pretty much all the albums. The only ones that never really stood out to me being Medium, Sburb and Alternia, and they're still pretty great. Individually, the first four volumes are also kind of dull, but they have some really great music anyway, so I don't know.Mobius Trip & Hadron Kaleido and Felt will always have a special place in my heart, though.

AXKP5KC.png

Felt is the only album I have at this point.Ah, the woes of being broke and stupid.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

As I said elsewhere, it's good for some of us new comers who didn't live through the beginnings of Act 1 or Act 5 as they were happening, when characters were being introduced and being silly. It feels the same, just eagerly awaiting finding out about these people (even though we sorta know them already).signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

Conclusion: New troll is obviously super-good and not at all evil, amirite?

My guess is that she's from the previous Alternian universe that was scratched; those trolls were supposedly peaceful.Which would probably mean that UU is one of the regular troll's ancestors?

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Conclusion: New troll is obviously super-good and not at all evil, amirite?

My guess is that she's from the previous Alternian universe that was scratched; those trolls were supposedly peaceful.Which would probably mean that UU is one of the regular troll's ancestors?
Many a theory suggests the Sufferer(I'm not all that against it) Edited by Aho-Chan

bionicle is trans culture