MNOLG Flute Notes

So, I can't seem to find this anywhere, but has anyone figured out what the notes are on the flute patterns in MNOLG? I mean, I know the pattern to play it in, but the flute isn't set up in the standard C scale and I'm awful at figuring out notes by ear. I want to be able to play it on real instruments and possibly put them into music (eventually). So, if anyone knows, that would be great!

• Upvote 2

new_sig_legacy_2.png

I have a few rough transcriptions here. Don't play them exactly as they're shown, just use it as a general guide for what notes to hit. You'll have to figure out how to make it sound best to you, which may involve throwing in an extra note or two here and there or varying the lengths.

But it would help to know exactly which music from the game you're referring to.

• Upvote 1

OpAXNpl.jpg

Ok, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. You know the flute you pick up in Le-Koro? The one you use to make the villagers pop out and later use to call a Kewa? Those two patterns, the first one with the Matoran and the second one with the Kewa, are the ones I would like to learn on piano. You can find it on Youtube in almost any gameplay of MNOLG.

new_sig_legacy_2.png