First Place You'd Go

Underscore

G&T fo sho. I would have to see what new Mafia games had sprung up in my absence, and if they were still going.

After that would probably be the Blogs, and after that I have no clue.

Oh how I missed going to GD and finding that someone has already posted what I was going to say. Time for a nostalgic: "this!". :)

'though I guess my third stop would be my inbox, and then my profile to see whether there are comments to reply to. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I actually have taken a hiatus! It's been so long that I can hardly keep up with all the system and rule changes (hence nearly all my posts are edited). I tried to check in earlier, but somehow registering didn't work. The link with Facebook changed everything! Okay to be honest, while I was BZP-less I did visit some blog's. Mainly Taka's and Lady K's, but I didn't realy keep up with anything.

Anyway, the first forum I checked was probably Fan Created Media. The subfora of the artwork section are generally where I tend to spend most time.

Edited by Oroki

banner1.png

Well, I've been in this situation several times, and I think each time I popped into General Art to see what was new there. It's usually the nostalgia for the art that brought me back, so ^^ Then off to S&T, I guess, to see what was going on in the story.

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Probably wherever discussion of the hiatus (both its cause and what was done to bring the site back) was happening. Which I guess would be either News or here in General Discussion.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Depends why I left and why I came back. These days, the first place I usually check when I visit the site is either news discussion or Hero Factory discussion (depending, naturally, on whether there are any new posts in either of those forums). But a lot can happen in a year. If a new constraction theme replaced Hero Factory while I was gone, then you can bet discussion of that new theme would be one of the first places I check when I come back.

Probably Epics, just to check on my stories.

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

• 2 weeks later...

This just happened to me a few days ago.  I checked BBC out of nostalgia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

General Discussion first, to see what's up and new with the site. Then BBC, Blogs, and finally S&T. I also like to use the "View New Content" tab, to see what people are talking about these days. It sort of is a overall view of all the forums that helps diversify my browsing.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Well if it was only one area of the site probably S&T or GD - but whenever I actually comeback I check these forums, the Bionicle/Lego set forums, briefly check blog and profile and the what not. Eventually I end up browsing everywhere depending on time allowance. :P

photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

Most people might guess Bionicle RPG, but Fan Created Media is still kinda my baby and I would make it a point to visit it first (I helped found half of it!)

Bionicle RPG would be a very close second. 

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]