The Exo-Toran!

This model, named "Exo-Toran" for good reason, is a combat mech similar to an Exo-Toa... but designed for my Redesigned Matoran (WARNING: In the Archives!) (These Matoran also received a small rework, you'll see that in the gallery). It stands at about the same height as a Toa... but is still bigger. This is actually the 2.0 model... The original was so horrible that I never even considered putting it up. So, let's not waste any more time. I happily present... The Exo-Toran.PoseShot.jpg The Exo-Toran is a mech designed to allow Matoran to, in the event of necessity, fight in a battle effectively. The chassis is hardened, with only a few gaps. It comes with a flight function, as well as a mace and Cordak Blaster. The mace can be charged to fire an energy bolt, which is quite handy. It's not the most nimble machine in the world, but it's practically a gymnast compared to an Exo-Toa. As trial runs soon proved, the Exo-Toran will soundly defeat Toa in both hand-to-hand and long-range battle. The Exo-Toran can be used as tanks in small engagements, and heavy infantry in larger ones.A full gallery for this dossier can be found here. (Some of the pictures are crud, dang picture wouldn't give me one without blur unless I had flash on.)If anyone asks... yes, those ARE Axonn's hands. Followed the instructions to the letter when I built them for the 1.0.

It doesn't look much like a mech, like the Exo-Toa does. But the matoran is cool, and the hands remind me of Axonn.

They remind you of Axonn because they ARE. Followed the instructions online to the letter. Those ARE Axonn's hands.

Strange.... I am bulding the same thing! Yours is looking good, but cluttered. Work on that, it will be leagues better.

If you'd like to help, the Matoran Topic in the Archives has building instructions to duplicate them. Perhaps you could design a suit yourself, and we'll compare notes?

• 1 month later...

oh i bet the matoran of the toa empire reality would have loved those.I really like this moc although my only complaint is the cockpit area looks really blocky. but besides that it really good and i love the mace, i would give this a 9/10

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.