Where is Gali and Onua?

Busy helping to establish the new society. Gali and Tahu were last seen searching for a location for New Atero. Last we saw of Onua, he was assembling the team of Chiara, Zaria, Orde, and Gelu to search for the Great Beings. After that, we have no idea.

signoffffff.png

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

In the twilight zone.

-Rez

I would like to see that happen. :P

• Upvote 2

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Loose story-lines create unneeded stress for us. We need a canon ending to these things, dang it!

Indeed.

Alas, Greg is quite busy with other stuff.

If Greg just said, "Gali is here, doing this, and this is what happens because of it."

We can make the stories ourselves, just give us the cliff notes!

WIP

She's off to find a cure for Tahu's condition, because she feels that the unity of the team will never be complete if Tahu is no longer a Nuva

(just a theory, literally just popped into my head) :P

Tahu's destiny is still to transform. So if you put him in some EP he would come out as a Toa Nuva. Although admittedly, that probably would destroy his Adaptive Armour, so in that case I think the Ignika would be able to restore him to Nuva-ness.

VBWj75sh.png

She's off to find a cure for Tahu's condition, because she feels that the unity of the team will never be complete if Tahu is no longer a Nuva

Tahu's destiny is still to transform. So if you put him in some EP he would come out as a Toa Nuva. Although admittedly, that probably would destroy his Adaptive Armour, so in that case I think the Ignika would be able to restore him to Nuva-ness.

Really? I thought that it was confirmed that since he transformed once, he can't do it again, so EP would kill him.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Tahu's destiny is still to transform. So if you put him in some EP he would come out as a Toa Nuva.

That's not true. He might become Nuva again, but that's not sure. Greg quote:

Since the Ignika devolved Tahu, is he still able to go into EP and still be destined to transform into a Toa Nuva? Or is he destined to remain in his Mata form?

He could only change in EP if he was destined to change a SECOND time .. if not, he would die

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-- Greg Farshtey

Loose story-lines create unneeded stress for us. We need a canon ending to these things, dang it!

Indeed.

If Greg just said, "Gali is here, doing this, and this is what happens because of it."

If you're really dying to know...go ask Greg the question! :P

Nah. Last time I heard all of the Ga-Toa were getting water-breathing Rahi out of the giant robot. She's probably stuck doing that.

• Upvote 1

Indeed.

If you're really dying to know...go ask Greg the question! :P

I did not know that existed.

WIP

man, i'm off this for a few days, the BOOM, this happens. :onfire:

but I have to say, some of these theorys are awesome! like this. :vahi: :hau: :miru: :kaukau: :akaku: :pakari: :kakama: :smiletahunu:

this is my favorite theory.

• Upvote 2

Gee thanks. :) I like it myself... cuz Golden Armor or not, Tahu seems out of place now that he's not a Nuva...

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Oh that easy, Gali and Onua in Kansus on top of my shelf :P

Okay for real now, I guessing that Gali is still finding a site for New Atero with Tahu.

Onua I have no idea really, I think he is now assisting Ackar and Kiina with the process of integrating the two societies.

Gee thanks. :) I like it myself... cuz Golden Armor or not, Tahu seems out of place now that he's not a Nuva...

Ya. That theory do sound good but I think it would be better, if it was that she went off to find out how to get Tahu back into his Nuva Form because I oddly think that your saying that Tahu is dying :P. Also I don't think it need to matter if Tahu is a Nuva or not, they are still a team no matter who's out of place with a different look.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

According to BS01, Gail and Onua were the ones who assembled Gelu's team and Gail was the one who informed Tahu that she had seen Lesovikk.

If so, that might be a mistake, considering that it was Kopaka and Pohatu who had seen Lesovikk. However, it might make sense that Kopaka might have sent Gali to tell Tahu in order to get to the investigation right away.

Edited by fishers64

According to BS01, Gail and Onua were the ones who assembled Gelu's team and Gail was the one who informed Tahu that she had seen Lesovikk.

If so, that might be a mistake, considering that it was Kopaka and Pohatu who had seen Lesovikk. However, it might make sense that Kopaka might have sent Gali to tell Tahu in order to get to the investigation right away.

I was also going to mention that in the first chapter of The Powers That Be there was a group of Toa of Water help in the migration of sea creatures and Gail Nuva was among them.

Edited by Collector1

Wait a minute...

Toa Gaaki sat on a rock, exhausted. Along with a handful of other Toa of Water, she had been working for days to help sea creatures and other ocean dwellers to migrate from the ruined Makuta robot to the safety of Aqua Magna. It was grueling work, particularly after the most powerful of their number – Gali Nuva – was called away by Tahu for a special mission.

She created a gentle rain to cool herself down. The drops were colder than she expected and Gaaki actually shivered. She turned and saw the reason for the temperature change. Kopaka, Toa Nuva of Ice, was approaching.

“Have you seen Tahu?” he asked urgently.

“Gone north, with Gali, to search for a site for New Atero,” Gaaki answered. “What’s the matter?”

So that's where Gali is, so Kopaka couldn't have sent her to find Tahu. Tahu isn't even in the picture here. Are you sure you have Bs01 correct?

Wait a minute...

Toa Gaaki sat on a rock, exhausted. Along with a handful of other Toa of Water, she had been working for days to help sea creatures and other ocean dwellers to migrate from the ruined Makuta robot to the safety of Aqua Magna. It was grueling work, particularly after the most powerful of their number – Gali Nuva – was called away by Tahu for a special mission.

She created a gentle rain to cool herself down. The drops were colder than she expected and Gaaki actually shivered. She turned and saw the reason for the temperature change. Kopaka, Toa Nuva of Ice, was approaching.

“Have you seen Tahu?” he asked urgently.

“Gone north, with Gali, to search for a site for New Atero,” Gaaki answered. “What’s the matter?”

So that's where Gali is, so Kopaka couldn't have sent her to find Tahu. Tahu isn't even in the picture here. Are you sure you have Bs01 correct?

For some reason it mentions in her article that after they went in search for a site to build a New Atero, she informed Tahu that she had seen Lesovikk. I'm starting to think there's an error as well.

Edited by Collector1

Gali initially began helping with moving aquatic denizens from the Matoran Universe to Spherus Magna, but was soon called away on a different task, which also prevented her from assisting Ackar and Kiina with the process of integrating the two societies. However, along with Tahu and Onua, she assembled a team of three Toa, Orde, Chiara, and Zaria, to go on a mission to find the Great Beings, as per a request of Mata Nui's. They also selected the Glatorian Gelu to act as guide for them on the journey. She and Tahu later journeyed together to find a site for New Atero. Tahu was unable to pick a spot for New Atero, and the two returned to their camp, spotting Toa Lesovikk on the way. Upon returning, they discovered that Lesovikk was suspected of murdering Karzahni. Gali and Tahu informed the others that they had seen Lesovikk, and Gali noted that he was without his sword, which was the weapon that Velika had used to kill Karzahni.

Is this what you mean? It does seem to contradict the story serials, but I haven't read all of the comics from that era, so it's possible that I could be wrong, or missed something when reading TPTB. It looks like a comic reference, the way it was worded.

It doesn't exactly contradict The Yesterday Quest, because Gali could have helped bring the team together without sticking around for Onua's speech. It's possible that she could have seen Lesovikk up there working with Tahu...but how do we know that? It kind of feels like someone mixed up the Nuva's roles near the end...

• Upvote 1

Gali initially began helping with moving aquatic denizens from the Matoran Universe to Spherus Magna, but was soon called away on a different task, which also prevented her from assisting Ackar and Kiina with the process of integrating the two societies. However, along with Tahu and Onua, she assembled a team of three Toa, Orde, Chiara, and Zaria, to go on a mission to find the Great Beings, as per a request of Mata Nui's. They also selected the Glatorian Gelu to act as guide for them on the journey. She and Tahu later journeyed together to find a site for New Atero. Tahu was unable to pick a spot for New Atero, and the two returned to their camp, spotting Toa Lesovikk on the way. Upon returning, they discovered that Lesovikk was suspected of murdering Karzahni. Gali and Tahu informed the others that they had seen Lesovikk, and Gali noted that he was without his sword, which was the weapon that Velika had used to kill Karzahni.

Is this what you mean? It does seem to contradict the story serials, but I haven't read all of the comics from that era, so it's possible that I could be wrong, or missed something when reading TPTB. It looks like a comic reference, the way it was worded.

It doesn't exactly contradict The Yesterday Quest, because Gali could have helped bring the team together without sticking around for Onua's speech. It's possible that she could have seen Lesovikk up there working with Tahu...but how do we know that? It kind of feels like someone mixed up the Nuva's roles near the end...

Good point. I wish BS01 had a reference section on their articles. For example: if you put in the Kopaka article that he went to the drifts to take a break from mask collecting, there should an HTML <ref> tag next to the statement that gives the source of the information.

Ok, buuuuuuuuuut,

Onua guys. We're forgetting about him.

Last he was seen, Tahu had sent him to gather a team (Orde, Zaria, Chiara and Gelu) to go find the Great Beings. His whereabouts following that are unknown.

Well again I think Onua is now the one assisting Ackar and Kiina with the process of integrating the two societies while Gali is with Tahu on finding a site for New Atero.

• Upvote 1

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube