LEGO Hero Factory Café!

Sounds like a cool disscution topic. I've noticed ever sense the beging of HF why the villans are always more cool

Edited by Tecnokua Mudkip apprentice

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

I don't really get the point of these topics, and don't even know if they're allowed...

But since you're open for the moment, do y'all serve Power Core? I saw an ad that said it's Stormer's favorite!

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

• 3 weeks later...

I'll just have a glass of oil, please. I'm meeting a friend here. His name is... VON NEBULA!

I agree, the villians always seem to get the cooler sets. They've always been more varied in their design than the heroes (except for IFB from what I've seen) and more creative in general. The difference is most obvious with the very first wave of sets, where the Heroes were clones and the villians kind of reminded me of the Barraki from 2007. Do we have any good ideas as to why this is?

11f40ad3-a706-4876-98bb-d654857048d6_zps

HEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S DEKKY!

New comedy: The Time Before Time 

New artwork: Keetorange Productions Animation Studio

I'll just have a glass of oil, please. I'm meeting a friend here. His name is... VON NEBULA!

I agree, the villians always seem to get the cooler sets. They've always been more varied in their design than the heroes (except for IFB from what I've seen) and more creative in general. The difference is most obvious with the very first wave of sets, where the Heroes were clones and the villians kind of reminded me of the Barraki from 2007. Do we have any good ideas as to why this is?

Mainly because the heroes stick to fairly normal humanoid builds so that kids can better identify with them, while villains can be more monstrous or exaggerated in their designs. It helped a bit when the 2012 sets broke the trend of heroes all being the same size, because that allowed for more variety in their designs. And of course the switch to beasts and battle machines instead of heroes and villains this year has allowed for all sorts of variety/

• 3 weeks later...

I just had this image of a villain, say Xplode, walking into the cafe with a fake mustache and a paper plate with a Hero-Factory 'H' taped to his chest, over to the counter (I presume this place has a little bar with stools where you can go get a slice of pie or something), and orders 'Quaza Lite', at which point all the Heroes point their weapons, gadgets, everything at him. He just sit there, and then adds in a feeble voice ".. to go?"

So that's my imagination at work.  :P 

Would this place be just for Heroes and 'civilians', or would it be a neutral zone for villains possibly as well? Unless, of course, they have their own 'Villain Pub'. 

Also, if this place serves pie, I want it. 

• Upvote 1

quaza please and have you seen that the villans of hero factory are bigger and have more pieces than the heroes in the first year of hero factory and that the changed the hero core dissing 3 times not including the minifigurs from invasion from bellow i prefer the translucent hero core.    

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe