My big Bionicle collection (188 sets)

Hi everyone. Some time ago I decided to photo my Bionicle collection and post it on Bionicle forum from Poland, becouse I'm from Poland. Now I thought that I share that pics with you too here.

If anyone want know there is 188 sets, and I want to have 200 in future. I think it's one of the biggest collection in Poland.

https://imageshack.com/a/3kXq/2

• Upvote 2

cWeRqBk.png

By showing off your little collection you are activating my competitive instincts. :P

I own over 200 sets (including a number of multiples), complete collections of Kanohi, Krana, Kanohi Nuva, Krana-Kal and Kanoka, and then some, and I'm still collecting! I'm actually tempted now to photograph my collection and show it off too!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

By showing off your little collection you are activating my competitive instincts. :P

I own over 200 sets (including a number of multiples), complete collections of Kanohi, Krana, Kanohi Nuva, Krana-Kal and Kanoka, and then some, and I'm still collecting! I'm actually tempted now to photograph my collection and show it off too!

That nice. I like to hear that on world are more people that have also big Bionicle collection and not sold it.

cWeRqBk.png

I have around 145 sets or something. I always lose count when I try to count them. :P

Since I bought the majority of them through thrift stores, though, I don't have many of the canisters. Only like 20 or something.

But wow.

Is that "kanohi tree" sort of thing something of your own design? I like it. :3

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I have around 145 sets or something. I always lose count when I try to count them. :P

Since I bought the majority of them through thrift stores, though, I don't have many of the canisters. Only like 20 or something.

But wow.

Is that "kanohi tree" sort of thing something of your own design? I like it. :3

Yea, I made it, for that the most powerfull and rare Kanohi in Bio. Then I buy plastic-case with Kalmah and take him out to put there thase Kanohi, to protect them against dust.

Now it's stay on my desk with few other things.

cWeRqBk.png

• 2 weeks later...

i had 163 when i last counted but then i ordered 20 pounds, No im seriouse 20 POUNDS! off ebay so im not sure how many i have anymore.

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

• 4 weeks later...

I had 173 sets at my last count then i got 20 POUNDS!!!!!!! on ebay so im not sure how many i have any more.

It was a bionilce by the pound oction i got the hole lot for only 50$

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

I sold all my sets before going off to college. I don't regret it (made well over $1000) but I do miss the fun times collecting them and staying in touch with the lore. Looking forward to having a kid someday to get back into LEGO with. I wouldn't say I outgrew them, rather my priorities shifted and I put that hobby in a box to be taken out at a later date.

Good on you for sticking with it! Wasn't for me but that's an impressive collection and I commend you for it!