• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Hewkii & Macku Dolls

Featured doll hewkii plushie macku

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Jakura Nuva

Jakura Nuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 578 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 08:31 AM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

GIMME NOW!!!

Seriously, though, I've wanted these dolls since I first saw them in the game. I'd buy these immediately if I saw them in stores!

Edited by Jakuura, Jul 08 2014 - 08:33 AM.

rsz_1hype_32.png

--- :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari: ---

BZPRPG Profiles Here!

#42 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,947 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 09:54 AM

They're lovely.

From the announcement on the homepage, I didn't realise that Macku ran off screaming when she saw Hewki Mahri.

It was a joke not meant to be taken seriously...pretty much like the entire article. :P I said that because Hewkii was not exactly a sight of beauty, at least in my opinion. Also, imagine being Macku and seeing your beloved Hewkii return as a Toa with other colours, weird chains hanging around and a strange looking mask. I imagine she'd at least be shocked.

-Gata signoff.png

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#43 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 478 posts

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 10:26 AM

They're lovely.

From the announcement on the homepage, I didn't realise that Macku ran off screaming when she saw Hewki Mahri.

It was a joke not meant to be taken seriously...pretty much like the entire article. :P I said that because Hewkii was not exactly a sight of beauty, at least in my opinion. Also, imagine being Macku and seeing your beloved Hewkii return as a Toa with other colours, weird chains hanging around and a strange looking mask. I imagine she'd at least be shocked.

-Gata signoff.png

Well then, the natural cure would be to make Macku a Toa (who also looks odd) so they'd still be happily together lol :P

"I am Iron Man"

:i:  :a: :m:  :i: :r: :m_o: :n:  :m: :a: :n:

bannerbzp_by_tattorack-d7ht9tk.jpg

#44 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,947 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 10:27 AM

They're lovely.

-Gata signoff.png

Well then, the natural cure would be to make Macku a Toa (who also looks odd) so they'd still be happily together lol :P

Too bad LEGO decided to separate Macku and Hewkii from each other by making Hahli a Toa instead. :(

-Gata signoff.png

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#45 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 695 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 10:31 AM

They're lovely.

-Gata signoff.png

So what you're saying is Hewkii came back as a tall, buff, emo guy. I can see why she ran off screeming.

P.S. Nothing against emo people. I know a couple, their actually pretty cool.

Edited by The Legendary TNT, Jul 08 2014 - 10:32 AM.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#46 Offline V.M.Torious 4.0

V.M.Torious 4.0
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 356 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2014 - 02:20 AM

All I gotta say is... they're totally cute!  You did a great job making those plushies of Hewkii and Macku, especially replicating their MNOG look as much as possible!  I wish Lego should've sold those plush toys at their Legoland parks back when Bionicle started in 2001, but if they did I would definitely buy them!  I hope you make more Matoran plush toys like this in the future!

~:hau: VM 4.0 :hau:

Vakama Montana's Chronicles: The Official Blog of V.M.Torious 4.0!
BZP Member V.M.Torious 4.0 (formerly Vakama Montana0111), a.k.a. Lego Club/MLN Member Vakama4688.
mnolg_dvd_bzp_banner_2.jpg

#47 Offline CrunchbiteNuva

CrunchbiteNuva
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 711 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2014 - 11:19 AM

But there's always these "plushies" :P

Splashy Barraki Squid! (I do not believe for a second that these are squids)

250px-Splashysquid.jpg

#48 Offline LORDs_angellos

LORDs_angellos
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,676 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2014 - 01:30 AM

Fantastic job! Man this takes me back. Good times! Dang, MNOLG was such a great game. :D

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users