toa, suva

JRRT

tahusuva03.png

"After the great war and the scourge of Marendar, Tahu shed his golden armor and retreated to the red wastes to meditate, the last of the ancient Toa..."

JRRT

• Upvote 9

Oh, that is lovely ^^ It reminds me of the scene in the first Star Wars film with Luke watching the sunrise on Tatooine. I especially like your use of color, and the soft lighting on the suva. It's a very peaceful image, and it goes well with your description/quote.

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

This is a lovely example of what sprite art can be - simplistic, but surprisingly detailed. I love the curve of the Suva and the little touches in the background - a nice, 2001-esque feel.

Nostalgia.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Tolkien?? Im sure I remember when you started pixelating way back in the day. (I apologize, I haven't been around in a while)

Did you do this by hand? The colour pallet is great, and the detail in phenomenal while still looking distinctively 'pixel.' The captioning is the icing on the cake. Its creates that lonely, yet self fulfilled destiny-imagery that ends every great saga. Very beautiful

Oh gosh, that's so pretty! Looks like a screenshot from a professionally-made game!

"After the great war and the scourge of Marendar, Tahu shed his golden armor and retreated to the red wastes to meditate, the last of the ancient Toa..."

JRRT

;_;

• Upvote 1

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |