I hardly ever trudge into Storyline and Theories, but there's still more than enough activity here to keep me coming back. The News Discussion, BIONICLE Discussion, Hero Factory Discussion, and LEGO Discussion subforums are where I spend most of my time here.

You make a good point about the lack of LEGO Movie discussion, though. *goes to make a LEGO Movie–related topic*

I believe that there is still hope for getting large amounts of activity on BZP. We just aren't advertising enough and don't have something to reel in crowds of people.

I hardly ever trudge into Storyline and Theories, but there's still more than enough activity here to keep me coming back. The News Discussion, BIONICLE Discussion, Hero Factory Discussion, and LEGO Discussion subforums are where I spend most of my time here.

You make a good point about the lack of LEGO Movie discussion, though. *goes to make a LEGO Movie–related topic*

I believe that there is still hope for getting large amounts of activity on BZP. We just aren't advertising enough and don't have something to reel in crowds of people.

But do we really want or need "large amounts of activity"? All BZPower really needs in order to remain sustainable is for more users arriving or becoming active than leaving or becoming inactive. Of course, promoting the site better and drawing in new members will help with that as well. But treating BZPower's old levels of activity as the threshold for success might not be ideal.
  • Upvote 2

But do we really want or need "large amounts of activity"? All BZPower really needs in order to remain sustainable is for more users arriving or becoming active than leaving or becoming inactive. Of course, promoting the site better and drawing in new members will help with that as well. But treating BZPower's old levels of activity as the threshold for success might not be ideal.

Fair enough. So should we advertise just a little bit to gain a few, new, active users to the site? Ether way, I'm fine with whatever keeps the site running the way it is. I really have liked it here.