Official BBC Contest #68: Get in the Robot!

if i entered an updated version of a MOC that i had previously built and displayed at a convention, but never posted online, would that be acceptable?

As long as it's never been seen anywhere on BZP, that's fine.

• Upvote 1
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

if i entered an updated version of a MOC that i had previously built and displayed at a convention, but never posted online, would that be acceptable?

As long as it's never been seen anywhere on BZP, that's fine.

it was probably in a news story...

Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

Come on over to Gen1RP.  :smilenuju:

Entry Name: The Scourge of Light

Entry Pictures URL: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=544960

Entry Topic: When I tried to make one, it wouldn't let me post the pictures in it. It gave the message "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.".  Help? Also I used the IMG extension thingy.

Note: I won't be able to make it to Brickfair Virginia, and mailing costs would be way too high for me to send my model. If it gets to the final (And I seriously doubt that it will), could I send instructions to a contest host for them to build?

[Edit] Forget this!!! I'm out!

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

Here is my entry for the contest. It is piloted by my self MOC and is huge. The picture is sideways, since I'm not sure what the boundaries are for image editing. I will not be able to fix it since I leave for scout camp today, which is where I will be for the next two weeks.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=6107612

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Aaaaalright then, might have to get my slightly rusted gears in motion for this contest. Building a contest-worthy mech in 2 days? Yeh alright let's do it.

Just checking - no size restrictions right? Like I mean I'm not gonna make a human-sized MOC but I also want to make sure that I don't get disqualified for something as small as that. And it can be in any form? I'm planning on a vaguely humanoid MOC but perhaps with a few more legs or something.

Gonna be embarrassing if I can't make the deadline but it's worth a shot.

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

Entry Pictures URL: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=544960

Entry Topic: When I tried to make one, it wouldn't let me post the pictures in it. It gave the message "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.". Help? Also I used the IMG extension thingy.

Note: I won't be able to make it to Brickfair Virginia, and mailing costs would be way too high for me to send my model. If it gets to the final (And I seriously doubt that it will), could I send instructions to a contest host for them to build?

No, I'm afraid you need to send the MOC itself to Brickfair.

Aaaaalright then, might have to get my slightly rusted gears in motion for this contest. Building a contest-worthy mech in 2 days? Yeh alright let's do it.

Just checking - no size restrictions right? Like I mean I'm not gonna make a human-sized MOC but I also want to make sure that I don't get disqualified for something as small as that. And it can be in any form? I'm planning on a vaguely humanoid MOC but perhaps with a few more legs or something.

There's no size limits on your entry, but there's no subsidies for shipping it, either.

It needs to be pretty clearly humanoid. Adding a bunch of legs wouldn't be okay.

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

There's no size limits on your entry, but there's no subsidies for shipping it, either.

It needs to be pretty clearly humanoid. Adding a bunch of legs wouldn't be okay.

Sweet, got it. Thanks a bunch!

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

Entry Pictures URL: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=544960

Entry Topic: When I tried to make one, it wouldn't let me post the pictures in it. It gave the message "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.".  Help? Also I used the IMG extension thingy.

No, I'm afraid you need to send the MOC itself to Brickfair.

Oh well, guess I'm out then.  :(  I'll just post the MOC on it's own.

VBWj75sh.png

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins