• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

LEGO Ultra Agents Website and App Released

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,451 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2014 - 01:44 PM

Astro City needs your help! Several districts are being attacked by the fiery Infearno, the brilliant Terabyte, powerful Tremor (depicted on the left), confusing Psyclone, toxic Toxikita and acidic Adam Acid. Join the Ultra Agents to defend the city and bring the bad guys to justice! Start by checking out the website or downloading the app, which we already reported on, but has since become available for iOS as well. Now go and get them!

View the full article

#2 Offline Heir of the Chronicler

Heir of the Chronicler
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 13-January 03
  • 2,715 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 21 2014 - 11:03 AM

So, somehow, I completely missed the existence of Agents until I went to Toys-R-Us yesterday. Considering that I signed out my library books under the name "Captain Dash" for months after Alpha Team was released, it's safe to say I have a soft spot for these guys...

- Heir

vffsigbanner5.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users