The Living Dead

Calvirick

..............Sorry. I tried to find some words to say, but I can't stop laughing. That Hafu panel was hilarious!

The football one was hysterical. The football-kolhii comparison is so good, especially with the ever-present football-football (soccer) comparison. :P

-Rez

Imagine if this comic was written like project Klinkerpoop. Now that'd be even funnier. And yes, I used the word funnier purposefully.

• Upvote 1

Just as a quick update, 

Comics 8 and 9 just about done being written. Now it's a matter of producing them. Particularly for these they're going to take some extra time. But I guarantee them for the week. 

Peace in the Middle East Y'all!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just beating a dead human here, but I wish this had continued. These were some nice comics.

I tell ya hwat... and this is a legit update for you guys. 

am very busy with life right now. I used to use that statement as an excuse for slacking, but this semester is legitimately keeping me from my Bionicle creativity. 

I'm throwing some thoughts around on what I might make for the future and how I'll plan my time for that, but in the mean time, I will say that I should bring back the GS and PGS system. I think since Bionicle's coming back and more new kids and older peeps are coming back to the forums, there will be more talents that'll be posted. And I would say the GS and PGS system worked really well to get other people inspired. 

That's the gist of some of thoughts. I thoroughly appreciate you mentioning it! :happydance:

Edited by Calvirick

..............Sorry. I tried to find some words to say, but I can't stop laughing. That Hafu panel was hilarious!

The football one was hysterical. The football-kolhii comparison is so good, especially with the ever-present football-football (soccer) comparison. :P

-Rez

This is great stuff...

Well, we've lost Tahu. All hope is lost

Dem lips doe...

So is this dead? Looks good dude. Graphics are good as always.

Just beating a dead human here, but I wish this had continued. These were some nice comics.

New comics out dudes and dudettes! 

It involves the worst evil of all evils. 

(okay not really, but it is annoying sometimes...)

• Upvote 4

Still haven't thought about PGS stuff yet, but here's the latest comic! 

Also check out the new poster on the front page! It fits the current events much more appropriately. :)

Obviously the problem with the Bohrok is that they don't have squishy enough squishy things.

-Rez

Ummm okay, I guess that makes sense?  :guilty:

Wow these comics rock! Really good here, edgy humor and sharp visuals. I'll be keeping my eyes on these.

Thanks MIY! Can I call you M-ee-ee? 

omg Comic 9 is so relatable...

How is it relate-able?

Glad to see you are back to work! Keep it up!

Uh thank you, I thought you went on break or something?

This comic is gold. However... Bionicle is no longer living dead, now, right?

Bionicle was dead and now they're not dead. Hence they are the living dead. :P

Okay, some quick pointers here. 

This is one of those things that I think these threads lack. Especially in the community of the comics. 

First is the heavy lack of criticism. 

I think what y'all should start doing is start telling me what you like about my series, and what you don't like about my series. It helps me to improve on my work and improves my way of entertaining you more. This way you all can voice your opinions and understand where you stand in the comic forums. This will also help bring a lot of activity. Lots of interactions also help me to create more ideas for the series. 

Merely telling me, "That looks great, keep it up." Does not in the least inspire me at all, and won't entertain you in the future. 

So be elaborate guys, lets try to make our posts more meaningful. :)

Kthnxbai

• Upvote 1

Wow these comics rock! Really good here, edgy humor and sharp visuals. I'll be keeping my eyes on these.

Thanks MIY! Can I call you M-ee-ee? 

Actually it's pronounced like you would pronounce each letter, however if M-ee-ee suits you then go right ahead my friend!

Bionicle for 2015.