Set Review: 41515, 41516, 41517 Flexers Mixels

41515_41516_41517_Flexers_Review_teaser.

The Mixels keep coming! Today BZPower Forum Leader Makaru reviews the Flexers, one of the tribes from the second series of LEGO's new line. I hope you like tentacles, because these guys are full to the brim with them! Will they wriggle your money out of your wallet or will they be left dangling? You'll have to read on to find out!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

The Flexers are, in my opinion, some of the coolest and most unique Mixels yet. The first wave of Mixels felt slightly homogenous, with all figures having two arms and two feet (largely to provide a basic structure with which to introduce the theme, and the new ball joints). Now that the Mixels have been introduced, the theme is branching out. None of the Flexers have an ordinary body structure, and while they tend to use more click-hinges and fewer ball joints, they still have boatloads of personality. I'm a huge fan of sea life, and if I weren't letting my little brother collect all the Mixels to review on Brickimedia, I'd probably want to make this tribe my own.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Hah, these Mixels are fantastic. Nice, varied designs, amazing piece variety, vibrant color schemes, unique personalities... what more could you ask for? :P

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.