The Final Pieces! Buying, Selling, Trading!

Mask collector

Hey guys, this is the start of my newest trade topic, I'm planning on opening up a Museum/Gallery dedicated to Bionicle. Seeing as how i already have the Platinum Avohkii, and the Solid Gold Hau, the rest of my wants shouldn't be to difficult to find, short of a few key pieces.

Wants: Here is where I will put everything I need.

Sets:

2001: Tarakava, Nui jaga, Nui Rama

2005: Toa Vakama Hordika

2007: Nocturn, Karzahni

2008: Mazeka

2009: Toa Mata Nui

Collectibles:

Kanohi:

Green Kaukau

White Hau, Miru, and Pakari

Orange Kaukau

Kanohi Nuva:

Green Pakari Nuva

Contaminated Hau Nuva #4

Krana:

Light purple: Su, and Xa

Dark purple: Bo, Su, Ca, and Za

Black: Bo, and Ja

Light Blue: Vu

Green: Vu

Rares:

Movie Edition Kraahkan

Kanohi:

White Huna

whitehunabig.JPG

Brown Komau

bk1.jpg

Metru Blue Matatuprototype_metru_blue_matatu.jpg Metru Red Huna prototype_metru_red_huna.jpg

UK Misprintsmisprints.jpg(Don't need the Blue or Brown Matatu, Or Black Ruru)

Rare Krana:

Sterling Silver Krana Kal (SSKK)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TLH/Collectibles/Krana/sskk.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TLH/Collectibles/Krana/sskk_back.jpg

Grey Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK) Bottom Row ONLY!

Zh3O1lZ.png

Haves:

Sets:Ask, I'll check my inventory and I'll let you know as soon as possible.

Collectibles:

Kanohi:

10482228_726806667360930_46789617424042410458217_726806770694253_79982771663649710479710_726806730694257_348313875190956

Kanohi Nuva:

10423872_726806600694270_728110643685992

Krana:

1558400_726806537360943_8106690923234923

Krana Va:

10369130_726806424027621_310679989386747

Krana Kal:

10172727_726806447360952_741310059811297

Spare set (Almost Finished):

10464398_726806570694273_491040893385891[sp

Thanks and if you ave any questions, Please feel free to ask!

MC

Edit: Please use spoiler tags for storyline spoilers only!

-Wind-

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'd be willing to sell my Toa Mata Nui set to you, depending on the offer. Would the box or the instructions, or both, be important to you?

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

I would like to have both! About how much are you looking for?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

What would you be willing to trade for a white Hau?

I would like to finish my collection of Kohrahk Krana, I'm missing the Xa, Vu, Yo, Za, and Bo.

If you wouldn't like to trade for that, I'd happily trade for a Black Huna and Black Hau.

Edited by The Malicious Phantom

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

@nick: reply sent!

@bike: feel free to message me.

@Phantom: are you interested in the kohrok krana? Or the kohrok va? I wouldn't mind trading either way, but the bigger the better.

Thanks all!

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm interested in some of those Kanohi Nuva, although I couldn't pay you until next month or so.

How much would you want for the red, white & blue Miru, green, red & blue Akaku, the green Hau, the black Kaukau, red & black Kakama, red & brown Pakari and the protodermic silver Kaukau?

Hail Denmark

I'm interested in some of those Kanohi Nuva, although I couldn't pay you until next month or so.

How much would you want for the red, white & blue Miru, green, red & blue Akaku, the green Hau, the black Kaukau, red & black Kakama, red & brown Pakari and the protodermic silver Kaukau?

Hey there, im also offering to trade these masks, if you have something on my list, im more then willing to trade you, even if it is kinda a bad deal for me. If anything im willing to sell you them, but the sooner the better. What would you offer on the masks?

Thanks for the interest.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hey there, im also offering to trade these masks, if you have something on my list, im more then willing to trade you, even if it is kinda a bad deal for me. If anything im willing to sell you them, but the sooner the better. What would you offer on the masks?

Thanks for the interest.

Mc

I have the brown and green Ruru you need and a white and a red Matatu. I also have some white Pakari.

Edited by doodleloot

Hail Denmark

@Phantom: are you interested in the kohrok krana? Or the kohrok va? I wouldn't mind trading either way, but the bigger the better.

If bigger is better for you, this is what I have on my list to obtain from you:

Korahk Krana Xa, Vu, Yo, Za, Bo

Kohrahk Va Krana Xa, Vu, Yo, Za, Ja, Su

Kohrahk Kal Krana Xa, Vu, Yo, Za, Ja, Ca, Su, Bo

Black Kanohi Hau, Kakama, Pakari, Akaku, Huna, Kaukau

Silver and Gold Pakari

I'm afraid all I have up for offer that you want is a white Kanohi Hau, but I do have some cash if that will suffice. Also, if you have any spare large gears that came in the Toa Mata sets, I'd like to get two of those, as my Onua and Lewa are missing theirs, and I'd also like to get a Canister lid for Onua, so I can have his suva too. :P

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Thanks for the interest.

Mc

I have the brown and green Ruru you need and a white and a red Matatu. I also have some white Pakari.
If your willing to trade those for masks and you said you have some white pakari? I'd like two of those. So a total of 6 masks, we each pay our own shipping. I'm willing to trade all the masks on your list for them.

@ phantom: I'll get back to you on the list tomorrow! Are you sure there isn't something more then just the white hau or money you could offer?

Mc

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yeah, the only thing I have on your want list that I'm willing to trade is the white Hau and some cash. I do have some spare Kanohi from later years, such as the Rode. Here is a link to what I own that I massed during my last inventory. Feel free to ask any questions, but just so we're clear, the prototype isn't for trade. :P

E: I just realized that my Tohunga Matoro is missing his throwing disc. Do you have a spare?

Edited by The Malicious Phantom

HERE!

Yeah, the only thing I have on your want list that I'm willing to trade is the white Hau and some cash. I do have some spare Kanohi from later years, such as the Rode. Here is a link to what I own that I massed during my last inventory. Feel free to ask any questions, but just so we're clear, the prototype isn't for trade. :P

E: I just realized that my Tohunga Matoro is missing his throwing disc. Do you have a spare?

Well, I could use that silver to white mahiki. and also, I'm willing to give you everything on your list for that prototype mask!

Korahk Krana Xa, Vu, Yo, Za, Bo

Kohrahk Va Krana Xa, Vu, Yo, Za, Ja, Su

Kohrahk Kal Krana Xa, Vu, Yo, Za, Ja, Ca, Su, Bo

Black Kanohi Hau, Kakama, Pakari, Akaku, Huna, Kaukau

Silver and Gold Pakari

Thanks

Mc

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Thanks for the interest.

Mc

If your willing to trade those for masks and you said you have some white pakari? I'd like two of those. So a total of 6 masks, we each pay our own shipping. I'm willing to trade all the masks on your list for them.

That sounds good to me. But looking at your list again, I actually found some other masks I'm interested in;

Light gray Matatu, Rau & Ruru, light blue Matatu, orange Matatu & Rau, tan Ruru & Matatu, dark gray Mahiki & Komau, lime Komau, blue Hau, black Hau, brown Akaku

I might have a sky blue Kaukau I could give you for those, allthough I can't really promise that. I can also offer multiple green Rurus and some unpainted Skrall shields. I have some Promo CDs too, maybe you're interested in some?

Edited by doodleloot

Hail Denmark

Well, I could use that silver to white mahiki. and also, I'm willing to give you everything on your list for that prototype mask!

I'm not too attached to the Mahiki or Hau, I can manage to trade you those. However, I'm afraid that the prototype mask is very valuable to me, and it's not up for trade. What could you trade for the Mahiki and Hau?

HERE!

Thanks for the interest.

Mc

That sounds good to me. But looking at your list again, I actually found some other masks I'm interested in;

Light gray Matatu, Rau & Ruru, light blue Matatu, orange Matatu & Rau, tan Ruru & Matatu, dark gray Mahiki & Komau, lime Komau, blue Hau, black Hau, brown Akaku

I might have a sky blue Kaukau I could give you for those, allthough I can't really promise that. I can also offer multiple green Rurus and some unpainted Skrall shields. I have some Promo CDs too, maybe you're interested in some?

I would love to have a sky blue kaukau. Although, that for just one mask is a lot. I actually have 5 of the skrall shields. Which cds do you have? Do you have anything else other then duplicate ruru you could offer?

@phantom: i could give some of the krana from your list for those two masks?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Here are the promo CDs I have:

Toa Nuju, Nokama, Onewa & Whenua, Tahnok Kal, Kohrak Kal, Nuhvok Kal & Panrahk Kal, Turahk, Panrahk and Vorahk.

I actually have quite a few 2001 Kanohi spares I could trade you, if you want I can send you a picture. If you're interested in none of that though, how much would you want for the additional 2001 Kanohi I listed?

Hail Denmark

I might be interested in some Kenobi, but do you have any other misprints other then the ones you listed?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I might be interested in some Kenobi, but do you have any other misprints other then the ones you listed?

I have no other duplicate Misprints I could trade you, sorry. But I can send you a picture of the other Kanohi I have tomorrow.

Hail Denmark

I would like to have both! About how much are you looking for?

How does 140 USD sound?

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

@doodle loot: sounds good! I would really like that sky blue kaukau. Please let me know if you have it!

@artakha: would you be willing to trade something for

that set by chance?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I can trade you my Orange Kaukau and Red Matatu if you are interested. As you know, I'm with you about this project of museum, I would be so proud to participate !

Edit : I also have many Krana, but your wanted list isn't complete, so let me know asap

Edited by Piruk-MRFFB

965_1.gif

@artakha: would you be willing to trade something for

that set by chance?

I'm not interested in trading for that set at the moment, no; only cash. Sorry.

AAZZ.jpg

@phantom: I can offer you masks instead if that would be more appealing?

@piruk: I would love to have those, I'm gonna update my list when I get home. What are you looking for?

@artakha: I will keep you posted, does that include shipping?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@artakha: I will keep you posted, does that include shipping?

It would include shipping, yes.

Unfortunately, there isn't anything of significant value on your list that I'd be interested in. Do you happen to have any Slizers/Throwbots sets, or discs?

AAZZ.jpg

@artakha: I don't have throwbot anything, although. I have a lot of other items, what might you be interested in?

@puruk: do you have any thing else, the bigger the trade the better. I have more I can add as well.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@artakha: I don't have throwbot anything, although. I have a lot of other items, what might you be interested in?

Would you be willing to sell any of the Piraka? Reidak, maybe? Or any of the 2001 Rahi?

Edited by Artakha's Nephew

AAZZ.jpg

I'm afraid I don't have a duplicate sky blue Kaukau I could trade you, sorry. However I'd still be interested in the 2001 Kanohi. Do you think I could pay for those in addition to the trade? And how much would you ask for those masks?

Hail Denmark

@piruk: I have updated my topic, but here is the list of krana.

Krana:

Light purple: Su, and Xa

Dark purple: Bo, Su, Ca, and Za

Black: Bo, and Ja

Light Blue: Vu

Green: Vu

@Artakha: I have some Piraka, is there any other sets your after? Or collectibles? I can offer you a WMKK for it?

@Doodle loot: if your willing to trade any more misprints, even if it isn't spares. I am willing to give you all the masks you asked for, for the 4 misprints you asked for, two white pakari, and if you have them, both misprint kaukau. And I'll include a free gift as well!

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

My lightblue Vu is your. I just found my Blue Ruru (same blue as Gali, so missprint)

So, what would you like for the orange kaukau, red Matatu, blue Ruru, and the light blue vu?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@Artakha: I have some Piraka, is there any other sets your after? Or collectibles? I can offer you a WMKK for it?

You know, it didn't occur to me to ask about the possibility of trading for collectibles. I'd be willing to consider trading for a WMKK, but just to make sure that all the bases are covered, are there any other rare collectibles which aren't on your list that you'd be willing to trade for?

Edited by Artakha's Nephew

AAZZ.jpg

@doodleloot: I would love krana! Do you have any from my list.

@artakha: I have some prototype sets, but they are valuable to me. I have almost every prototype set from 2001 Would you be willing to trade it for a prototype tohunga?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC