The Final Pieces! Buying, Selling, Trading!

Mask collector

@artakha: I have some prototype sets, but they are valuable to me. I have almost every prototype set from 2001 Would you be willing to trade it for a prototype tohunga?

That's a very nice offer; however, since I've never heard of anyone selling one, it's tricky to guess how much one which would be worth. Have you ever seen one sell, and, if so, for what price?

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

Well, a prototype set is much more valuable then any mass produced set. I'll let you decide, but you don't see prototypes, hardly any have been around since I've been collecting.

@doodleloot: well, I'm not really interested in any krana l, other then the ones on my list.

Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I figure this is a long shot, but would you happen to have Brutaka and/or Irnakk? Unfortunately, I don't exactly have anything on the list, so cash would be all I can offer, if you'd take that.

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Honestly, it's quite a hard decision to make. I'll go for the WMKK in exchange for Toa Mata Nui. How does that sound?

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

@eljay: I'm afraid I don't. Sorry! Is there anything else I might interest you in?

@artakha: could you take a picture? I would like to see the box and such.

Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm afraid I can only offer you the misprints and the 2 Krana then. I still really want those 2001 Kanohi, can I pay for those in cash?

OK, what about the 2 white pakari? I have all the masks you want bagged up, soon as we agree on a deal, they are good to go!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

H.. hit me with an offer and we can go from there?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@Xonar: that sounds alright. I'll message you in a while about it :)

@Doodleloot: if you add the two krana you said you had then sure, also if you have any other purple krana to compare to, it's a little difficult to tell, but in most cases, you can see the difference.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@Xonar: that sounds alright. I'll message you in a while about it :)

@Doodleloot: if you add the two krana you said you had then sure, also if you have any other purple krana to compare to, it's a little difficult to tell, but in most cases, you can see the difference.

Mc

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the Su is dark purple. 

And since I'll pay you some additional money anyway, how much would you want for the three orange Vahis and, let's say, 3 TNGMs?

Hail Denmark

How about $25 for those 6?

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

How much for the protodermic Kaukau nuva, protodermic Kakama nuva and protodermic Hau niuva ?

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

How about $25 for those 6?

Mc

Hmm, I don't have that much money at the moment, so I'll pass on those. Do you have Paypal so I can pay you the additional 15 bucks?

How much for the protodermic Kaukau nuva, protodermic Kakama nuva and protodermic Hau niuva ?

I'm already buying that Kaukau though.

Hail Denmark

@I exist: the kaukau is taken, but the other two I believe are available. Feel freeg to make an offer :)

@doodle loot: how about $18 for those? And yes I do, I will message you my PayPal address after the deal is finished.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

$18 for the Vahi and TNGM. I would like at least $20 for the other masks you were after.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@doodle loot: OK that is fine, so just to be sure, message be our trade and I'll give you my PayPal. :)

@nick: reply sent! :)

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yes, I still have it. Nobody has officially claimed and paid for it or trade for it.

@toa chronix: yes, everything in my haves section is for sell or trade.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have Axonn, Hydraxon, or Hewkii Mahri?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, this is the start of my newest trade topic, I'm planning on opening up a Museum/Gallery dedicated to Bionicle. Seeing as how i already have the Platinum Avohkii, and the Solid Gold Hau, the rest of my wants shouldn't be to difficult to find, short of a few key pieces.

Wants: Here is where I will put everything I need.

Sets:

2001: Tarakava, Nui jaga, Nui Rama

2005: Toa Vakama Hordika

2007: Nocturn, Karzahni

2008: Mazeka

2009: Toa Mata Nui

Collectibles:

Kanohi:

Green Kaukau

White Hau, Miru, and Pakari

Orange Kaukau

Kanohi Nuva:

Green Pakari Nuva

Contaminated Hau Nuva #4

Krana:

Light purple: Su, and Xa

Dark purple: Bo, Su, Ca, and Za

Black: Bo, and Ja

Light Blue: Vu

Green: Vu

Rares:

Movie Edition Kraahkan

Kanohi:

White Huna

whitehunabig.JPG

Brown Komau

bk1.jpg

Metru Blue Matatuprototype_metru_blue_matatu.jpg Metru Red Huna prototype_metru_red_huna.jpg

UK Misprintsmisprints.jpg(Don't need the Blue or Brown Matatu, Or Black Ruru)

Rare Krana:

Sterling Silver Krana Kal (SSKK)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TLH/Collectibles/Krana/sskk.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TLH/Collectibles/Krana/sskk_back.jpg

Grey Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK) Bottom Row ONLY!

Zh3O1lZ.png

Haves:

Sets:Ask, I'll check my inventory and I'll let you know as soon as possible.

Collectibles:

Kanohi:

10482228_726806667360930_46789617424042410458217_726806770694253_79982771663649710479710_726806730694257_348313875190956

Kanohi Nuva:

10423872_726806600694270_728110643685992

Krana:

1558400_726806537360943_8106690923234923

Krana Va:

10369130_726806424027621_310679989386747

Krana Kal:

10172727_726806447360952_741310059811297

Spare set (Almost Finished):

10464398_726806570694273_491040893385891[sp

Thanks and if you ave any questions, Please feel free to ask!

MC

Edit: Please use spoiler tags for storyline spoilers only!

-Wind-

Do you have any krana kal up for trade?