• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Set Review: 70210 CHI Vardy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,158 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2014 - 05:17 AM

Today we bring you our review of the last of the 2014 LEGO Legends of Chima constraction sets. BZPower Forum Assistant Sisen takes a look at 70210 CHI Vardy, a voracious-looking vulture. Will this fearsome flyer flaps his way into your shopping cart, or will he be left freezing the pegs with his chilling gaze. More importantly, will you be winning a free copy of this set? You'll have to read on and watch the video to find out!

View the full article

#2 Offline The Kumquat Alchemist

The Kumquat Alchemist
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 43 posts

Posted Jun 18 2014 - 10:42 AM

Ooh, a transparent sawblade.

I've been wanting to try making a Timbersaw MOC, and that mightn't look bad as his Chakram.

Get out of my dreams, Freud!

#3 Offline Paleo

Paleo
  • Retired Staff
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 811 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Jun 18 2014 - 04:22 PM

I watched the video and read the review for info on the give-away, but I couldn't find any. Was there supposed to be a mention of it?

Vote for Entry #2:

News • Forums • Q&A

bzptwitter.jpg bzpflickr.jpg bzpyoutube.jpg bzpfacebook.jpg

in General Discussion Contest 2.22!

#4 Online Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,046 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jun 18 2014 - 04:50 PM

I watched the video and read the review for info on the give-away, but I couldn't find any. Was there supposed to be a mention of it?

It's in the description of the video.

#5 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,824 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 19 2014 - 01:43 PM

The set certainly looks... interesting. I'd be lying if I said it was my favorite of the new wave, but it certainly does have some unique design aspects (and unique pieces) to make it stand out. It's a mixed bag, honestly. Much like this entire wave of Chima sets.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users