Hitman IX: Corpsetaker

Ehksidian

Hm. Free drinks just doesn't seem to work with this crowd. I should try opening a free drive-in movie theater, or maybe giving away free weapons, or maybe going around helping people cross the street.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Ha! I denied you all the chance at kill Pulse, since so many of you tried, And yay! death by crocheting kit. You know they say the crochet hook can be used as a deadly weapon. Maybe in the future we shall see if that is true.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Pupwa, 'alien words'? Really? Think about how non-MLP fans would react to you spouting on about Equestria and Earth Ponies or Spike the Dragon and see how many would call your words 'alien'.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I WIN

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Pupwa, 'alien words'? Really? Think about how non-MLP fans would react to you spouting on about Equestria and Earth Ponies or Spike the Dragon and see how many would call your words 'alien'.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I WIN

flarblegarble norglehables.

ARE THOSE ALIEN ENOUGH FOR YOU.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I WIN

>Earth ponies

>spike the dragon

>Hurr, Derr, I don't know that all of those words are in the dictionary.

>Equestria.

Url for the New York Therapeutic riding center. Just slap a .org at the end.

All of your points have collapsed. What else do you have to go on now?

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

The night started out in a bar. Again. As usual. Like every scene in this game will ever start out in. Toarobot had decided to hire Kopekemaster as a server in his newer-than-new bar, the “New TR18 Thank You Bar!” Why? He was great at playing violin, and had yet to try killing Toarobot.

And so, Kopeke sat behind the bar, ready to kill his intended target. Just because he was a worker doesn’t mean he couldn’t murder people.

The few remaining survivors decided to go to the bar, and kill each other there. It was the easiest way to get this game over, after all. So, Kuan, Shadowvezon, and Axilus walked into the bar...and before SV could blink, Kuan slugged him in the face, which caused his head to simply cease to be. SV’s corpse fell to the ground, discharging a shot from his fancy-robot-plasma-gun-thing into Axilus’s face. It was just as ineffective as the last gun he used. Axilus sighed, and decided to place a small little packet of C4 on Kuan. It blew up, and...

Kuan was completely unharmed. Because that totally makes sense.

The initial fighting over, Kuan and Axilus decided to sit down in the bar, and wait to get a drink or fifty. Even though Axilus was a giant robot, he could still use alcohol. I think. Probably not. But we’ll go with that for the sake of this story. I guess.

So, they sat down and started drinking, already over the fact that Kuan had killed someone and Axilus tried killing Kuan. It took some time, but eventually the last two survivors showed up, obviously mad for some reason. Before the ACE MAVERICK HUNTING ATTORNEY could sit down, however, Kopeke stopped him.

“I have a dish just for you! A plate of delicious cheese!

The ACE MAVERICK HUNTING ATTORNEY looked at the cheese suspiciously, and decided to eat it in one bite. He found it delicious. Kopeke snickered, hoping that soon the poisonous cheese would kill AMHT.

With the cheese in his stomach, AMHT and a very aquatic Beard walked up to Kuan, offering him a big teddy bear. The two had worked together, to rig it with explosives and many sharp objects, in order to kill Kuan for sure.

Kuan took the teddy bear, and it almost instantly exploded, to no ill effect on him. The knives, however, quickly cut him up and killed him to the death, because knives are far more deadly than explosives.

Satisfied, AMHT and Beard headed out, back out to sleep and wait for the next killing thing. Axilus shut down for the night. Kopeke and TR18 sighed, and went to set up the next bar.

---

Later that night, AMHT awoke, and went to the bathroom. He had a severe case of indigestion and remained there all night, feeling miserable.

PMs will be sent out in a few hours.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

.......I can't even tell if I'm dead. xP

Can't you have round summaries too? =P

Later that night, AMHT awoke, and went to the bathroom. He had a severe case of indigestion and remained there all night, feeling miserable.

just got some bad cheese gas

1Ydp0mg.jpg

quickly cut him up and killed him to the death

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hilarious post as usual, X. But since you forgot to update the front page, I'll just put this here to help people out.

1. SwimmingBeard

2. Cohr

3. Vox

4, KopekeMaster

5. Kuan

6. Pupwa

7. ShadowVezok

8. TR18

9. Axirus

10. JiMing: ACE MAVERICK ATTORNEY OR SOMETHING

11. Plus

12. Lhik

13. Blade

14. Jim (Ibrow/Voltex/Voltex Oblige)

15. Burn

Tell me if I missed someone.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

small little packet of C4 on Kuan. It blew up, and...

Kuan was completely unharmed.

AMHT and a very aquatic Beard walked up to Kuan, offering him a big teddy bear. The two had worked together, to rig it with explosives and many sharp objects, in order to kill Kuan for sure.

Kuan took the teddy bear, and it almost instantly exploded, to no ill effect on him.

Shrapnelproof.

bBhcfWO.png

Aww. I guess was the one who fell, then. And I'd worked hard to make a authentic Fusion Cannon just for that, too.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"