Hitman IX: Corpsetaker

Ehksidian

The night, once again, was new. The sun had just set, and everyone was getting really tired of waiting to get to kill people. How long has it been, a week? Oh well, it doesn’t matter now. People are going to die at last.
The week that no one had been killing was filled with plenty of parties at Toarobot’s bar, which this time wasn’t wrecked on the first night. Everyone had a good time, and eventually forgot that they were supposed to kill each other. Mostly, anyways.
However, this night would be the last night these parties would happen.
The doors opened, and every survivor stepped inside, strolling along. Kopeke was still working with Toarobot, serving his cheese. He was glad no one was allergic to cheese this time. Both Swimming Beard and the ACE MAVERICK HUNTING ATTORNEY sat down at the same table, while Axilus decided to sit further back. Something was amiss that night, of course. Axilus was very unhappy, having lost a bet the other night about...something. It didn’t matter. He was just angry. He steamed at his table for a bit, and grumbled to himself for some time.
Time passed. Not much happened. Axilus continued grumbling the entire time, though. Toarobot decided he had enough of him doing that, and kindly asked Axilus to leave, or to at least stop grumbling.
Axilus’s response was to try to punch Toarobot in the face. He didn’t put much effort into it, since he knew Toarobot was just trying to make the other two customers happy. TR took the hit like a champ, and only stepped back a bit. Axilus apologized for punching him, and promptly left the bar to make up for it.
Another hour flew by. The ACE MAVERICK HUNTING ATTORNEY had many glasses of grape juice-his favorite drink-and ordered another one. Kopeke gave him another glass, and walked away, back to the bar to get more drinks. The ACE MAVERICK HUNTING ATTORNEY looked at the glass, and sniffed it. He thought something was wrong with it, that it smelled kinda funny. He took the glass to TR, and asked him.
“When is the expiration date for your juice?”
TR looked at him quizzically, and glanced at his drink. “Oh, it won’t expire any time soon, don’t worry.”
“Are you sure?” AMHA pushed.
“Yes, I quality check all of my drinks to make sure they are 100% healthy.” TR answered.
“Then take a drink of this.” AMHA pushed the drink to Toarobot. Toarobot nodded, and took a drink from the glass. Unfortunately, he had forgotten he was deathly allergic to grapes. Toarobot died quickly of asphyxiation then and there.
“Oh god, I didn’t mean to...” AMHA backed away from the bar, right when Kopekemaster walked out. The look on his face was one of pure shock.
“You killed him!”
“I-I didn’t mean to!” AMHA stuttured, taking another step back. But Kopeke didn’t care. From the plate of cheese in his hand, he took out a long strand of violin wire. He rushed at AMHA, angry that his only form of payment in Bartown was now dead. Before he could strangle the ACE MAVERICK HUNTING ATTORNEY, Swimming Beard stepped up behind him.
“You dropped this.”
Calmly and efficiently, Beard strapped a bottle of nitroglycerin to Kopekemaster’s back. AMHA pushed Kopeke back, away from him, so that he wouldn’t be strangled. Beard walked away as Kopeke fell to the ground, and exploded from the nitroglycerin. Kopeke was not explosive proof. Before he left the flaming wreck of the bar, he turned to AMHA and said:
“You’re welcome.”
---
PMs need to be sent within 48 hours. 72 makes me lose the groove to write I have learned.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Wow is this still going on? I thought it would have ended by now

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

With no bars left, the three survivors had nowhere to meet. Nowhere to convene and kill each other in an effective manner. There was everywhere to hide in bartown.
And yet somehow they still managed to gather in one area to beat the Karz out of each other for one, final night. I don’t know why, either, and I’m the person whose writing these scenes!
The ACE MAVERICK HUNTING ATTORNEY stood in the middle of the street, near the “Why are there so many freaking bars in this town?” bar. He had decided to stand here the entire night, waiting to see if anyone would try to kill him. Also he had nothing else to do, aside from stand around.
It did not take long for Axilus to show up, and stare him down. The two stood there, glaring at each other, awaiting the other to make a move. There was still no sign of Swimming Beard, however.
Then, without warning, a shot rang out through the night. A bullet, just a normal bullet, flew straight into Axilus’ head. The bullet crumpled, and fell to the ground. Axilus looked up, to a nearby rooftop, to see Swimming Beard perched on top, sniper rifle in hand. Beard looked at Axilus with a panicked expression. His plan was flawless! He had killed so many without worry of it failing! Axilus shook his head, and pointed at himself.
“I’m a robot, son. Bullet’s aren’t very good against me.”
With that, Axilus chucked a knife he had carried along with him straight into Beard’s head. He died instantly.
The AMHA stared at Axilus in shock for a moment, before shouting “Objection!”
“You may be made of metal, but that does not make you bulletproof! Many things are metallic, but can still be ripped through by bullets! Look at cars, they can be shot through! You are lying about this, and I can prove it!”
Axilus looked confused. “What are you talking about?”
“You can’t be bulletproof, because that bullet just killed you now!”
“...No it didn-“
And with that, Axilus’s head exploded as he attempted to comprehend what the AMHA just said. The AMHA looked down at the now-dead Axilus, and sighed. “Of course, I killed people. Congrats, me.”
The Shadowed one materialized behind AMHA, and laughed a loud laugh. “Congratulations on winning this game! It took a long, long time for you people to kill each other, but I’m glad you did it at last.”
AMHA simply grumbled something about not signing up for this job.
“Now now, no complaints, you’re going to get a large payraise from this. Be happy, my Hunter.”
And with that, both teleported from Bartown, and away from all the dead bodies.
---
Good game everyone! Just wanted to say congrats to JiMing for winning IX. Sorry about my horrendous habit of taking forever to write these short scenes, I just got lazy at times/distracted by games.
Feel free to discuss who should host the next game!

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

......................................................................................................................

This is the first time I have survived all the way to the end of a Hitman game, much less my first victory.

And my weapon of choice was a logic bomb.

YEEEEEEEEES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDCOCbspvDk

GAME CLEAR FOR THE ACE MAVERICK HUNTING ATORNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

(Course, I didn't really sign up for this..... But eh, I need to pay the bills somehow....)

Edited by Phoenix Zero
  • Upvote 1

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

You played Hitman before, right?

One guy does 3 Games.

I'm pretty sure we abandoned that rule, actually.....

can confirm.

Winners of these 3 games can host the next 3 games, in that order, or pass it on to another host.

So...who won the other games

1Ydp0mg.jpg