LEGO Minifigures Online Goes into Open Beta

tn_06_17_14_minifigures-online-open-beta

The LEGO Minifigures Online MMO has finally gone into open beta, which means that everyone will now be able to play it, while keeping in mind that bugs may still occur. You can also buy so-called Membership for 1, 6 or 12 months which will grant you special benefits like early access to new areas, exclusive characters and more (unfortunately, in-game chatting is only possible with paid membership). We'll see how this game fares. Who knows what other LEGO MMOs we may see if this and Legends of Chima Online prove succesful! So far only a Windows client is available but if I remember right clients for OS X and tablet systems should be coming soon as well.

View the full article

The LEGO Minifigures Online okay game but I dislike when a enemy get behind a wall and you can't even hit them, I hope they fix that sometime soon.

But I will say that I still think the good old LEGO Universe is still my favorite LEGO MMO plus 3rd person is better in my opinion.

Also in the game I am Lost Space Cake

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

It's fun, but using your mouse buttons to both move AND attack is an unforgivable sin of game design.

I dunno, it makes sense on a mobile platform where you can't really do anything more than "click" since they decided that smart phones didn't need keyboards. :glare: It sucks that they force the same controls onto a PC platform, but I guess its too much effort to design for both.

Played through it a bit. Compared to my short time in Lego Universe, its certainly an improvement. But I didn't find it super exciting; maybe it will be more interesting when there's more figures to collect and play.

:music:

It's fun, but using your mouse buttons to both move AND attack is an unforgivable sin of game design.

Oh hey, arbitrarily forced wait times. Fishers you're right, this is exactly like Chima online.

Yes. I strongly agree with you, it is unforgivable but I wish the controls was like Halo: Spartan Assault controls on steam, it would make the game a lot better to control. Also ya it's exactly like the Chima Online game but it now make me like it less because I would like it if the game was different and not have the same controls.

I've yet to play it myself, but I've heard some less than encouraging comments about it. I'll have to try it out for myself soon.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I tried it, but the client just crashes right after teh splash screen.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I've yet to play it myself, but I've heard some less than encouraging comments about it. I'll have to try it out for myself soon.

-Mesonak

Well you may not like it as well because of it's mouse buttons for both move and attack plus it's like a copy of Chima Online.