Ninjago TV Show Coming Back in July

Over on the LEGO Store website they've posted their July Newsletter featuring promotions and other announcements for the month. While there's a lot on there, if you go to the second page you'll see that Ninjago will be returning to Cartoon Network on Sunday, July 13th at 6PM for an "all new special event." This will likely be the next two episodes of the TV show, assuming they continue to follow the previous pattern. Set your DVRs!

View the full article

I still dont understand why there doing this...

Easy. To promote the sets.

Besides, Cartoon Network still has new episodes in the vault ready to be watched, so why not air them?

I think he means the spacing out of episodes with extremely long breaks in between. I'll have to echo his sentiment, if that's the case. It really is a shame.

That being said... WOO IT'S BACK

-Mesonak

• Upvote 2

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I still dont understand why there doing this...

Easy. To promote the sets.

Besides, Cartoon Network still has new episodes in the vault ready to be watched, so why not air them?

I think he means the spacing out of episodes with extremely long breaks in between. I'll have to echo his sentiment, if that's the case. It really is a shame.

That being said... WOO IT'S BACK

-Mesonak

Probably because the series just had a huge hiatus and neither LEGO nor Cartoon Network wants another one. Thus, instead of airing all eight episodes on a weekly basis and then having no new episodes until 2015, they air a couple episodes every few months so there's a shorter wait in between new episodes.

Anyway, my DVR is already set! I look forward to seeing the new episodes and finding out what happens to the Ninja (especially Lloyd, who was in a bit of a tight spot last we saw him)!

• Upvote 1