• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bluh Bluh Huge Emporium

Look on my works All ye mighty And facepalm

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Shadonix

Shadonix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 18-July 08
  • 1,770 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 08:32 PM

Welcome, one and all to the Next Generation Continuity. This topic will serve also as the topic for NGC-related news.

Posted Image

FAQs:

[*]Q: Can I be in the NGC? A: Nono. We're closed to new members right now. 18's enough, methinks.[*]Q: If I'm not in the NGC, will I be removed from the PGS list? A: NO. You will not.[*]Q: What IS the NGC? A: It's a continuity. By which I mean several authors who appear in each other's comics and help each other. A "comic alliance," if you will.[/list]

Members:

Outdated sig is outdated.

#2 Offline Shadonix

Shadonix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 18-July 08
  • 1,770 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 02:20 PM

Also I just realized Mejari's panel says "domain of the sean" That should be "domain of the sea."It's also funny because Sean is Meg's older brother...

#3 Offline Justax-Kal

Justax-Kal
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 20-April 08
  • 2,572 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 03:08 PM

Yes, your using Chimoru-Kal!That Prologue comic was the best thing I've ever seen you do. Fantastic! So it looks like your some kind of clone or something. Cool. J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

#4 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 03-June 09
  • 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 03:49 PM

Shad is now the Brett Farve of AWIII. I'm retiring! No I'm not... :P I kid, I jest. But seriously... This looks interesting. Must keep my peepers tuned into this.
Posted Image
Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

#5 Offline Shadonix

Shadonix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 18-July 08
  • 1,770 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 04:16 PM

Shad is now the Brett Farve of AWIII. I'm retiring! No I'm not... :P I kid, I jest. But seriously... This looks interesting. Must keep my peepers tuned into this.

You seem to misunderstand the concept of "I'm retiring AFTER I finish this." :P

#6 Offline Ehksidian

Ehksidian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 11-November 08
  • 2,433 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 04:21 PM

Gah, stupid fast reply not posing my post...Ok then. either my post didn't get through, or it was removed. Don't know which.Anyways, I liked the new prolouge comic. Very interesting. I wish to see what happens next...and of course how this story plays out in the future. Can't wait for more!~X

nG41b2u.gif7f12dd01955fb061046287bd68a97ab1.pngyMgZ3Uk.gif

Steam name: Ehksidian

#7 Offline Garda

Garda
  • Members

• 21-February 09
  • 1,743 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 04:46 PM

It makes me so sad that you're retiring. Even though you have a great gift of comic knowledge, that not many people in this forum have. I can't believe that you're retiring.

Well.. I loved the prologue. It was absolutely amazing. I really wish I could do things like that. :P

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

#8 Offline Shadonix

Shadonix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 18-July 08
  • 1,770 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 05:37 PM

It makes me so sad that you're retiring. Even though you have a great gift of comic knowledge, that not many people in this forum have. I can't believe that you're retiring.

Well.. I loved the prologue. It was absolutely amazing. I really wish I could do things like that. :P

You can, Garda.But only if you look deep within your heart. :P

#9 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 03-June 09
  • 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 05:42 PM

You seem to misunderstand the concept of "I'm retiring AFTER I finish this." :P

Ah. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Posted Image
Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

#10 Offline Alban Norman

Alban Norman
  • Premier Member
  • Flying Force!

• 18-January 07
  • 2,454 posts

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 11:35 PM

Oh my good, I love you. Hope life after comic making is great. :) In the mean time, MORE COMICS! oh ya, and if you would be so kind as to change my head sprite in the poster. I now use Chrimoru-kal.

XEbFPhV.png

#11 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 06-March 05
  • 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 10:04 AM

Without the injuries, I hope. :P The prolouge was good. I especially noticed the shadows,for some reason...

#12 Offline Alban Norman

Alban Norman
  • Premier Member
  • Flying Force!

• 18-January 07
  • 2,454 posts

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 08:21 PM

I forgot to mention that! I also liked the water effect. You don't see that very often in comics these days.

XEbFPhV.png

#13 Offline Shadonix

Shadonix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 18-July 08
  • 1,770 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 10:31 AM

I forgot to mention that! I also liked the water effect. You don't see that very often in comics these days.

Ugh. You don't even KNOW how hard that was to find. I am NEVER, EVER doing that again. :blink:

#14 Offline Fighty

Fighty
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 11-February 07
  • 2,175 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 12:49 PM

Great work on the prologue. The shadows and effects look brilliant, and the story seems intriguing. I might just add that I loved how you described each ruler. Calling one the "baron" of the desert (nice pun, btw), another prince of the ice plains (good use of alliteration) - it was all very well done and fun to read. I look forward to seeing this series progress.

When you come to a fork in the road, take it. - Yogi Berra

1qG95jS.png

#15 Offline Shadonix

Shadonix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 18-July 08
  • 1,770 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 02:02 PM

Great work on the prologue. The shadows and effects look brilliant, and the story seems intriguing. I might just add that I loved how you described each ruler. Calling one the "baron" of the desert (nice pun, btw), another prince of the ice plains (good use of alliteration) - it was all very well done and fun to read. I look forward to seeing this series progress.

It's also funny because both of those jokes were completely unintentional. XD Anyway, thanks. I'll try to work on comic 4 now so I can get 2 out to you when I'm done...

#16 Offline Alban Norman

Alban Norman
  • Premier Member
  • Flying Force!

• 18-January 07
  • 2,454 posts

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 03:27 PM

When it comes to art, you will discover that Time is Money. LITERALLY! (though BZP doesn't pay you to do comics. so that doesn't really work. :sadface:)

XEbFPhV.png

#17 Offline D-D-D-Ddude

D-D-D-Ddude
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 16-August 10
  • 516 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 04:56 PM

Hooray! They're back up! =DOnly they're ending really soon. :PThat was a nice intro...so many visual effects I will never be able to do. =P But...Shad came from a testing facility? O_o

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

#18 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 06-March 05
  • 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 09:17 PM

It's also funny because both of those jokes were completely unintentional. XD Anyway, thanks. I'll try to work on comic 4 now so I can get 2 out to you when I'm done...

Yes, you never know what we in the NGC will do by accident. For better or for worse... :fear:

#19 Offline Skelerton

Skelerton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 16-September 09
  • 3,675 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 06:22 AM

Yes, you never know what we in the NGC will do by accident. For better or for worse... :fear:

We do things by accident? I thought what we did was all part of the plan?

banneredgeleft.pngfezbar.pngbzpcraftbar.pngbanneredgeright.png

#20 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 03-June 09
  • 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 08:54 AM

We do things by accident? I thought what we did was all part of the plan?

There's a plan? :blink:I've been hitting things with other things and that's been working so far...

Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie, Nov 03 2011 - 08:55 AM.

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#21 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 26-January 11
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 10:11 AM

You guys aren't banging rocks together, you're doing real science here!

#22 Offline Pip Bernadotte

Pip Bernadotte
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 13,281 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2011 - 10:16 AM

SHADONIX.I AM GOING TO MISS YOU.Anyway, love the new comic, but it needs more Spawn.

#23 Offline Shadonix

Shadonix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 18-July 08
  • 1,770 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2011 - 03:47 PM

SHADONIX.I AM GOING TO MISS YOU.Anyway, love the new comic, but it needs more Spawn.

You appear in comic 3.Which by the way is already done. I just gotta make comics 4 and 5. :P

#24 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 30-December 09
  • 1,376 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 01:55 PM

I just reread the comic I'm in, and what did happen to me?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

#25 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 06-June 09
  • 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 08:16 PM

Great work, the first prologue looks really interesting, plus other special effects that are pleasing to the eye. Can't wait to see the next one.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users