BUSTER GEAR No. 13 激怒の拳

////WARNING/////
Boss class enemy approaching
////WARNING////

14278679170_a1b0dd521f_z.jpg

14464151414_f0da064098_m.jpg 14278677140_0be55876a3_m.jpg 14278678320_68f7a7d673_m.jpg

Hey, this is the first thing i'm posting here in a looooong while, kinda missed this place.

So, with everybody building giant robots, I decided I'd try my hand at a more Japanese styled one too. Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to enter the contest due to the large amount of system used. Oh well

Anyway, comments are greatly appreciated, thanks!

Edited by Djokson
  • Upvote 4

I tried for many hours to get that particular hockey helmet into my contest entry because the shape just BEGS to be used in this contest. I'm glad to see someone pulled it off!

I love the overall shape and proportions of your entry, but the pieces you've used and how they've been laid it is a little... lackluster? I think? The double hero factory armour on the ankles looks particularly off theme for the rest of the design. The upper thigh armour looks less appropriate and more "fills the space" if you can get that?

The head size and the hand sizes are GORGEOUS and probably fit the theme the best out of any of the entries I've seen so far. And the "industrial" decals definitely pull of an industry feel that is very unique and sets your entry apart. Jet pack is weird and doesn't really fit the rest of the shapes you've gone with, but I think that actually works out? I'd have to see it in person I think.

Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Thanks for the compliments guys!

@Makaru

Yeah, I can definitely see what you're trying to say about the legs and I do agree to an extent. They were where the moc started, and I might or might not have gone in a different direction than initially intended  :v

I will say that i do kinda enjoy the end result, but that's just a matter of personal taste I guess, and I definitely see that they could be improved, either by some tweaks or a complete replacement.

I like those fists, and I really wish I have the parts to make it >.<

Really like how this was put together, it looks like a real gunpla XD

My only gripe is how fat the thighs are as compared to the feet, seems kind of awkward to me...

Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos