The Bionicle Headcanon Thread

Here's a headcanon for ya: the Rahaga were never turned back into Toa Hagah.

Interestingly, this change has virtually no effect on the storyline whatsoever. The Toa Hagah accomplished absolutely nothing from 2007 on. They stopped the kaiju fight in Xia, sure, and they served as vessels to introduce the Dark Hunter fleet, but that was about it. Otherwise, they've done jack squat.

Indeed, this change would make everything about these characters better. As Rahaga, they had interesting personalities, lots of history, individual masteries of Rahi capture... as Toa Hagah, they were nothing but recycled elemental stereotypes with new masks. Toa Iruini is Toa Matau, but with none of the charm. Toa Norik is Tahu without any character flaws. And none of the others even bear mentioning, since they've never been given any character features or personalities since the transformation.

Their transformation back to Toa let us learn about and see in use their Kanohi, and I consider that a plus.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

The base Kanoka can be made into Masks of Shapeshifting, Solidification, Corruption, Purification, Growth, Diminishment, Regeneration and Teleportation.

Bitil was really quite smart. He invented many species of insectoid Rahi, including beetles, which were named after him. But his dislike for making big or dangerous rahi led to him being discharged of those duties. He persuaded Gorast and Krika to try out insect forms when they were sent to Karda Nui. Unfortunately, his mind is always elsewhere, making him likely to forget or overlook important details.

• Upvote 1

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Earth rotates the Closest Sun to Solis Magna and since they've realized that Spherus Magna and EP exist they're coming for the resource. :P

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***