You know, there's a problem with Rule 94. Like the fact that the spelling is terrible, so the rule would have no effect.

Proposal 93: If a player whom currently acts as a Judge decides to temporarily leave the game, they may choose a player to nominate as the next judge. The Chief Turaga must agree to this nomination, however.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well, "whom" should be "who," but lots of rules have small errors in them which I have been ignoring, and while it's questionable whether this rule could apply retroactively to Pupwa's appointment attempt, I'm not going to dispute the matter if Ehks claims the position. Is 93 an amendment of 92?

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I second Portal's nomination as guard

The rule is unclear whether the guards must be chosen unanimously (as the Secretary is) or by majority (nomination with one second, as Laws are passed). I will assume the latter and that Portal is now a Guard.

nban.jpg

After reviewing the rules, I see a loophole that allows for tax evasion.

Just to demonstrate it, I'm coming back into the game as "Toa" Ignika and have all my stuff retrieved from the Vaults.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Re-added to the list and property withdrawn from the Vaults. However, Rule 9, by stipulating that when joining one "must choose a Bionicle character that has not already been chosen," might imply that a character other than Toa Ignika is required.

nban.jpg

Proposal 94: If a person has not enough widgets to pay tax with, Protodermis Ores will be minted and then taken as tax. If a person has not enough widgets or ores to pay tax with, they will not have to pay tax. If a player has not enough to pay tax in their inventory but has enough money or ores in their vault, then the required money/ores can be taken from the vaults, as both are owned by the state. If a player is deemed to be purposely avoiding paying tax and are not covered by the law itself, then the judges can fine them an amount dictating in the law.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I SECOND PROPOSAL 94.

EDIT: As this is a rule not a law, and therefore is not within the usual Matoran Council laws system, it may have very unusual applications. For example:

"will be minted and then taken as tax" - When (how often) and by whom? At the end of every seven-day period if no tax is paid?

"they will not have to pay tax" - They don't have to pay tax already, since the tax is a law instead of a rule, so this might not change anything.

"the required money/ores can be taken from the vaults" - When and by whom? And paid to the Treasury?

"If a player is deemed to be purposely avoiding paying tax" - By whom?

"are not covered by the law itself" - May need clarification.

"judges can fine them" - Any judge at any time? Paid to the Treasury?

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

First of all, I will make a proposal.

Proposal 95.

This proposal will reward anyone that finds loopholes in the rules.

Rewards will be decided via the number of loopholes found.

If you find 3, you get 3 widgets, and if you find 4, you get 4 widgets and vice versa.

And now for the loophole.

I wish to deposit all my items in the vault, and leave the game. Not really leaving, just saying that as an example.

If I do that when I'm supposed to pay a tax, i don't have to pay the Tax anymore due to the fact I'm not playing anymore.

To counter that, I propose again.

Proposal 96.

This proposal will prevent players from leaving the game if it's a day when a tax is due.

Edited by why did I do this?

No, I want to award people that finds loopholes, whenever bad or good.

I should change the wording.

Proposal 97.

This proposal will reward anyone that finds loopholes in the rules and makes rules that renders them useless.

Rewards will be decided via the total number of loopholes you found and nulled.

If you find and null 3, you get 3 widgets, and if you find and null 4, you get 4 widgets and vice versa.

Edited by why did I do this?

Updating the first post shortly. Pupwa, don't forget to choose a new character. ShadowVezon, I have some concerns about 94 that I edited into my previous post. Proposal 96 would contradict Rule 6. Who decides when a loophole has indeed been found under 95/97?

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

It was a very fine day, but as is usual in BZNomic, when a post begins by describing the good nature of a day, you can be sure that it will not be such a good day for at least one particular character. Devastator had spent all of the morning resting, and after such long, hard rest, he had decided to take a nap on the beach. Unfortunately for Devastator, this beach was a rather hungry kanohi dragon's favorite place to swim, and therefore was just about the worst place he could have chosen to pass from the realm of conscious life. That is, if his intention was to pass from that realm temporarily. For, as Devastator lay snoring upon the sand, that giant, hungry kanohi dragon came, picked Devastator up with one claw, plopped him in his jaws, and chewed vigorously. Ricardo Mason has been eliminated from the game.

nban.jpg