I think Pupwa, Ehks, Dapper-San, The Lorax, Valendale, Lhikevikk, Calvirick, and Norik have broken Law 3.

As I am the only judge at the moment, I decide all the cases. I declare Pupwa, Ehks, Dapper-San, The Lorax, Valendale, Lhikevikk, Calvirick, and Norik guilty of breaking Law 3. I impose a dodging tax fine of 50 widgets on every one of these players.

As not all these players had 50 widgets, yet rule 63 requires that the chosen penalty be "immediately enforced," I simply transferred 50 widgets to the Treasury from each player (for a total of 400 widgets) and drew the players' accounts down into negative widgets as necessary.

I mine for ores. I mined 5 ores.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I would also like to mine.

As well as that, I would like to point out that nobody has payed tax, and so it looks like a lot of people will be losing even more money soon.

I would also like to start up ShadowVezon Enterprises, to make Peace become a Reality, one Proposal at a time.

Proposal 98: This creates the ShadowVezon Insurance Firm. Players can take out Insurance from the Firm, by paying an amount of Widgets specific to that type of Insurance. All Widgets payed to the firm will go to ShadowVezon. All widgets payed out by the firm will come from the Treasury. If the Treasury does not have enough Widgets to pay a player, the money will instead come directly from ShadowVezon, taking him into the Negatives if he doesn't have enough money to pay it all. The Insurance expires after one use, due to cost, but it may be re-bought afterwards.

Life Insurance: This insurance plan costs 20 widgets. If a player is killed and has bought an insurance plan, they will be payed the amount of widgets equal to what they had when they died, as long as it does not come to more than 50. If the player had more than 50 widgets when he died, he will be given 50 widgets instead.

Wallet Insurance: This insurance plan costs 5 widgets. If a player has some of their money stolen and has bought this insurance plan, they will be payed back the exact amount taken from them, with no cap.

Proposal 99: Members of the Council, Judges and the Turaga may choose to take Widgets from the Treasury. However, they may only take a maximum of 25 Widgets each Week, and they must announce in-topic that they are doing this. They may not take Widgets if there are 50 or less in the Treasury at that time.

Law 4: This Law establishes the Insurance Tax, which is used to fund the ShadowVezon Insurance Firm. 3W must be payed to the treasury every 7 Days or else a dodging tax fine of 10 through 50 Widgets will be enforced. Members of the Council are exempt to the Tax and do not have to pay, because they have a very important role to the community, by creating funding for the law firms.

You can thank me for adding insurance, after you lose everything and are helped back onto your feet. Because I'm so nice, I also made the new tax only 3 widgets, so you only have to pay 10.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Don't worry too much about them. No one will care if you make mistakes. Really, the worst that could happen is you get killed by a Scary/Terrifying Rahi due to missing the rule about buying your own armor/rahi to protect yourself, but being dead isn't much worse than never having joined. And now you've been warned, anyway.

nban.jpg

The Rules really just add stuff on. The important things to note are:

To get money, you can either make new rules, or mine.

To make a new Rule, you need to propose it in quote tags first. The information's in the Rules, so I won't bore you with that. It takes three agreements for a Proposal to pass. (And I need some passed right now, by the way)

To mine, you need to pay Toarobot 1 Widget. Mining gets you between 1 and 10 Ores, which can either be smelted into Armour or turned into Widgets. You can only mine once every 24 hours.

Widgets buy you Scary Rahi or Terrifying Rahi, which can be sent to rob or kill players. Armour protects you against them one time, and Rahi will also protect you against other Rahi of their type or below. Scary Rahi can only be sent once every 24 hours.

The Matoran Council make Laws, which are generally Taxes.

Taxes pay for your protection. If you don't pay the tax, you get fined. And considering the Judge, you get fined a lot. The tax is not automatically deducted, you have to post saying that you pay the tax. The Matoran Council do not have to pay tax.

There's lots of other stuff, but that's important things to note. If you join now, you will have more Widgets than everyone except me, Toarobot and Mairanui, as everyone else either has no Widgets or negative amounts. If you help me pass my Proposals, I'll give you a head start, because I'm nice like that.

Oh, and the first day of the month has gone, which means the Council won't be changing, since nobody nominated anyone.

I would like to turn 10 Ores into Widgets, and buy a Scary Rahi. It will be a Manas.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Okay, I'll join as Toa Kapura, obivously.  How many widgets do I get, what is SV's proposal, what kinds of scary Rahi are there, and why would I want mine to attack people?

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

You start with no widgets.

Scary Rahi cost 7 widgets, you choose the species. Any species, it doesn't really affect anything.

My proposals are the ones on post #487, just post saying that you second them.

You mine to get more money, or to make armour to protect you.

Armour won't save you against Terrifying Rahi, but not many people have them, so don't worry about that. Armour will automatically save you from Scary Rahi, but only one timne. They cost 5 ores to make.

I would like to smelt 1 widget and transfer 10 widgets to Kapura. (Now you can give 1 widget to Toarobot, and get some ores. Remember to pay your tax sometime this week, or else you'll probably get fined 50 widgets. It's currently 7 widgets, so you can definitely pay it with the money you've got.)

I would then like to mine.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, there's more than one proposal, but that should be fine, yes. Now you don't have to pay until next week, because last-weeks tax has already been and gone. Toarobot's busy doing something (I can't remember what off the top of my head) for the week, so you maight not get the ores yet. But you have 2 widgets left, with an undetermined amount of ores.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

ShadowVezon is correct. I am rather busy at the moment. Hence, the first post is not updated. However:

ShadowVezon mined 4 ores.

Toa K mined 3 ores.

You should indeed specify the proposal number you are seconding.

I mine for ores. I mined 9 ores.

Once upon a time, Kopaka was sleeping in quiet bliss. Then, out of nowhere, what should appear but a terrible terrifying burnak? It would have successfully robbed Kopaka of ten of his widgets, were it not for Kopaka's terrifying kardas dragon, which bravely fought the burnak off.

nban.jpg

• 1 month later...

By my calculation, it is now exactly sixty days since the last post in this topic, and thus the last day it can be revived. Since the game has been inactive for that long, I assume no one is still interested in playing. If that is not the case, however, speak now or forever hold your peace.

nban.jpg

Hmm. That is not a whole ton of interest. However, between the three of us, rule changes could be made to make the game into a form more suvivable/appealing, hypothetically.

nban.jpg

It might be easier to start over from scratch than go about repealing a whole bunch of rules, unless we managed to negate most of the existing rules at once with an immutable rule of some sort.

nban.jpg