If I understand correctly, 19 already is a rule and you don't need to propose it. When you propose a rule, you create a new rule. If there already is a (mutable) rule, you can amend and change it if it gets enough votes/seconds.

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

Rule 19 already exists. The next unused number is 29. If you would like to propose a new rule, just say you are making Proposal 29, and if you think it is thematic, mention that, and then place the proposed rule in quote tags. You can find the existing/passed proposals and the next unused number (provided I recently updated the first post) in the Proposals section of the rules.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I would like to amend rule 28.

28. A player can buy a Scary Rahi for their character for 7 widgets. If a player whose character has a Scary Rahi messages the host saying he would like his character to kill another player's character with a Scary Rahi and the dice roll is successful (as per rule 27), then the character attacked immediately dies and the player whose character died is eliminated from the game, unless the attacked character also owned a Scary Rahi. A player can also message the host saying he would like his character to steal a maximum of 5 widgets from another character if the dice roll is successful (as per rule 27), unless the attacked character also owns a Scary Rahi. The player buying a scary rahi should nominate the species of said rahi, which is encouraged to be linked to their character in some way, but does not necessarily have to be.

I changed and added a couple things, so read it through.

2xu8Ptu.png

Note that to make things clear, when posting an amendment, in addition to stating the rule it amends, you should put the proposal number (29) somewhere in the post, especially since the rule, once amended, will take that number.

I SECOND PROPOSAL 29

nban.jpg

I wish to amend rule 21. (this is Proposal 30)

21. Whenever at least two other players agree that a player has done or said something worthy of the Great Beings, the player who said or did that thing gains one widget.

Edited by Dapper-San
  • Upvote 1

Morally unambiguous.

Is there a limit to how many proposals can be made in one post? Because I have three new rules in mind. One serves as the basis of the other two; but the other two act independently of each other and players who want one may not want the other. Can I submit all three at once?

Also I SECOND PROPOSAL 30 (that's Dapper's)

Edited by -Toa Lhikevikk-
bug_animated.gif

I'm going to hold off from considering 30 passed until Vezon confirms he means to second 30, and not 26, unless another person seconds 30 before Vezon confirms. Since Vezon said "too" and 30 had been just seconded, he almost certainly meant 30, but I want to play it safe.

Adding Calvirick.

There doesn't seem to be any rule limiting the number of proposals one can make, so I guess that means you can make infinite proposals!

nban.jpg

I have four proposals. One establishing a Great Mine, one establishing a Widget Mint, one establishing a Xian Armory and one to ensure that a certain dreaded rule number is skipped. ;)

31. This rule shall create the Onu-Koro Great Mine. One every 24 hours a player can mine for one, which consists of stating their intention to do so in this topic and paying 1 widget to the Chief Prospector, Toarobot18. When this is done the mining player will receive between 1 and 10 Protodermis Ores (to be decided by TR18 at random). The list of players will be updated to account for numbers of ores owned as well as number of widgets.

32. This rule shall create the Widget Mint. Players can use the Widget Mint to convert ores into widgets (at a 1:1 exchange rate) by posting in the topic how many ores they want to convert.

33. This rule shall create the Xian Armory. Players can use the Armory to forge Armor out of their Protodermis Ores by posting their intention to do so in this topic. One suit of Armor requires 5 ores to produce. Each suit of Armor can protect against one Scary Rahi attack but is discarded after each attack.

34. This rule, if enacted, shall automatically eliminate every character except, fittingly enough, Eliminator.

bug_animated.gif

Calvirick, that does describe the game so far. However, the game can be changed to provide more focus on the characters, provided Rule 2 is not violated.

I SECOND PROPOSAL 31

I SECOND PROPOSAL 32

I SECOND PROPOSAL 33

I think that by proposing Proposal 34, Lhikevikk has done something worthy of Teridax.

nban.jpg

I SECOND PROPOSAL 31

I SECOND PROPOSAL 32

I SECOND PROPOSAL 33

I think that by proposing Proposal 34, Lhikevikk has done something worthy of the Great Beings, but I do not second the proposal.

I wish to purchase a Scary Rahi (tahtorak) for 7 widgets.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

I SECOND PROPOSAL 31

I SECOND PROPOSAL 32

I SECOND PROPOSAL 33

I think that by proposing Proposal 34, Lhikevikk has done something worthy of Teridax.

This exactly

31, 32, and 33 enacted. Mairanui, does this constitute agreement? Updating first page in a minute.

nban.jpg

Calvirick, that does describe the game so far. However, the game can be changed to provide more focus on the characters, provided Rule 2 is not violated.

I SECOND PROPOSAL 31

I SECOND PROPOSAL 32

I SECOND PROPOSAL 33

Okay perfect, I wanna play this game right. 

I also:

SECOND PROPOSAL 31

SECOND PROPOSAL 32

SECOND PROPOSAL 33

EDIT: Awesome. 

Edited by Calvirick

Here's my contributions.

35. This rule shall create a shop, where items can be bought for Widgets. Namely Armour, Spears, and so on, as detailed in the lower rules.
36. Armours will be able to be bought at the shop, although for 10 Widgets, which means it might not be as cost effective to buy one instead of making one. Unless, of course, you need one in a hurry, in which case it might be for you
37. A Spear can be bought at the shop for 4 Widgets, which can also kill, but it has a 1d6+2 chance of succeeding, meaning it will only work 1/6 of the time.

I can't get rid of the bottom quote, so sorry about that.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I SECOND PROPOSAL 31

I SECOND PROPOSAL 32

I SECOND PROPOSAL 33

This exactly

31, 32, and 33 enacted. Mairanui, does this constitute agreement? Updating first page in a minute.

Why yes it does :).

I would like to propose a rule:

38. Every 48 hours, every player votes on who's character to tax. The host will then roll a dice (as per rule 27). If the dice lands on 1-3, the character with the most votes will lose 2 widgets. If the dice lands on 4-6, then the taxing fails.

Also, I SECOND PROPOSAL 35, but I think 36 and 37 could fit under 35.

2xu8Ptu.png

I propose Proposal 39, to create a new mutable rule:

A player may only message the host saying he would like his character to kill another player's character with a Scary Rahi or with any other means once in any 48-hour period.

Lhikevikk, you mined 10 ores. Rules to be updated soon.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

I wish to propose a few new rules/amendments!

Proposal 39 (thematic):

The Widget mint shall be renamed the Ta-Metru Widget Mint, in order to give the place a location and a closer tie-in to BIONICLE lore.

Proposal 40 (thematic):

Player's actions at such locations as the Onu-Koro mine, Ta-Metru Widget Mint and Xian Armoury are to be limited by the locations of their avatar character. A location is defined as an island, MU dome or Spherus Mangnan village. Each character may only be in one location at once. While in a location, a player can use more than one service at that location (if more than one exists, for example, the Onu-Koro Mine and Ko-Koro Library (if such a location were to be created).

Proposal 41 (thematic):

This rule creates Amaya's Canoe Service, capable of transporting characters from one location to another. Each movement costs one widget, which is to be payed to The Lorax.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

I agree with 35, bit wary that the other 2 are getting a bit into Roleplay territory though. I got shouted at for less before. And I doubt people are going to agree to giving you money, Lorax. And they should be 40 to 42, anyway.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I propose 43:

Starting after this rule comes into effect, no player may make more than one post with rule-change proposals in it during a 12-hour period, and that post may contain no more than three rules.

I mine for ores and receive 6.

EDIT and realizing a bad wording, but not allowed to edit the quoted portion, here is 44:

Starting after this rule comes into effect, no player may make more than one post with rule-change proposals in it during a 12-hour period, and that post may contain no more than three rule-changes.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg