• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Mafia Like you've Never Seen it Before

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,283 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2014 - 06:16 AM

You've played the Bionicle Mafia games (and if you haven't, head over to Games & Trivia now!) but have you heard the whole story? Voltex Oblige thinks you haven't, and has turned the fun game into a full-fledged epic. If you're looking for something to read during your summer break, check out Bionicle Mafia Uprising: Book 1 - Isolation; and if you think that title's long brace yourself for a lot of reading. You'll see a lot of familiar faces from around the forums, but don't get too attached - not everyone makes it out when the Mafia comes to town...

View the full article

#2 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 486 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2014 - 07:39 PM

A: This is a good read.

B: You didn't mention this, though Voltex is writing a sequel to this too, and

C: Also I vote Xaeraz in all possible forms of Mafia. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users