BIONICLE: Story of the Toa: Mata Nui [Heavily WIP, No Downloads Yet] [

XJCLW

---this is not an official release, the game is in far too early pre-pre alpha to give a copy.---

BIONICLE: STORY OF THE TOA: MATA NUI

Bionicle: SOTT is an action adventure game. You play as one of the 6 toa, but there IS a multiplayer in the works (Acommodates up to 32 people playing makuta or matanui's side)

SCREENSHOTS (pre-pre alpha 0.1.2)

fight between tahu and lewa, multiplayer

Bq5VYHDCAAArPx6.jpg

a diff. angle of this shot:

Bq5VYWBCMAEigr4.jpg

Rahkshi:

1243053_10201155587245082_1586030851_o.j

PRE RENDERED SHOTS:

The masks lined up:

Bq5VYqXCcAAvrob.jpg

WEAPONS:

coming soon, must go digging to find them now.

Notice: the rahkshi was created and snapshotted on an earlier version of the engine. The first two images are more representative of the current graphics.

Edited by XJCLW
  • Upvote 3

Wow, looks like a random project just appeared out of nowhere! (Welcome to BZP) And it's lookin good! Actually, I'm lost for words. Especially the mask designs are strikingly accurate. Nice screenshots btw. You went for an oddly skinny toa design. On Tahu it looks a little bit strange, but I don't know if it works better in motion? Anyway, I wish you lots of good luck on this project and hope the rest of it will look just as fine!

• Upvote 1

banner1.png

Wow, looks like a random project just appeared out of nowhere! (Welcome to BZP) And it's lookin good! Actually, I'm lost for words. Especially the mask designs are strikingly accurate. Nice screenshots btw. You went for an oddly skinny toa design. On Tahu it looks a little bit strange, but I don't know if it works better in motion? Anyway, I wish you lots of good luck on this project and hope the rest of it will look just as fine!

The design was supposed to play on the fact that the original toa have no armour, and their robotic nature means they would be fine with being thinner, and it also makes the players a smaller target to make multiplayer harder, as using Tahu means you could blast Gali into steam at any moment.

Multiplayer servers that allow 32 players at the max? Sweet! I've been wanting to see a 3D BIONILCE fighting game for the longest!

Thank you! I'm currently working with making 48-64 player servers but they always lag up and disconnect, and that's why I'm developing a server application to go with closed alpha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is absolutely great!! As said higher, this really did sorta come out of nowhere. What is the gaming procces gonna look like? Are there any plans for an Alpha release?

Is there any way someone with my humble abilities could aid you?

Closed alpha, yeah. Thinking that open beta will be ready right on time for 2015,so that seems optimal with the leaked images proven real.

This seems pretty cool. A few questions, though. Is it going to be purely multiplayer, or is there going to be a "story mode" or something like that? I do like how to took some liberties with the design of the characters, especially the rahkshi's claws, and those masks look absolutely amazing. Speaking of masks, do you plan on adding the nobles, or any other masks?

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

This seems pretty cool. A few questions, though. Is it going to be purely multiplayer, or is there going to be a "story mode" or something like that? I do like how to took some liberties with the design of the characters, especially the rahkshi's claws, and those masks look absolutely amazing. Speaking of masks, do you plan on adding the nobles, or any other masks?

Story mode - based off of an amalgamation of cannon stories and new stories.

Thanks. I'm not sure if I'll add species picking (turaga - mage, toa - warrior, matoran - observation like alienvspredator alien smell sense thing), if I do I'll add nobles for the turaga species.

• 2 months later...