• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

XCG-111 Ichigo Gundam

OH BOY YET ANOTHER ONE BBCC68

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Djokson

Djokson
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 46 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2014 - 09:49 AM

14525122313_a9ec8b3098_c.jpg

14503856242_031ece444b_m_d.jpg  14318408748_6f03bd11e6_m_d.jpg  14318559297_bd5cfb0ac1_m_d.jpg

I know there's an over saturation of these at the moment, but I really really wanted to build my own. The moc was built over the course of a few days, starting as a followup to my Buster Gear and then evolving into what it is right now. The first plan was to enter the Buster gear into the contest itself but it contained a lot of system parts and I'm sure I would have gotten disqualified.

So this brings us to Ichigo, it's not based off of any Mobile suit in particular, but I wanted to capture the basic design of a generic hero mech. It probably gets upgraded mid-season with more advanced weaponry and equipment :v

So yeah, your comments and criticism is greatly appreciated!

#2 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 11,336 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jun 25 2014 - 10:20 AM

I think we have enough Gundams now to launch our own anime now.

Like I said earlier, the shoulders look like they're from an entirely different suit. I'd also recommend removing the yellow horns, as they look very out of place.

The gun is also kind of a let down. No flow or consistency. You'd almost have been better off either using more steel grey, or dropping the HF gun body altogether.

Edited by Makaru, Jun 25 2014 - 10:23 AM.

13432482545_b80a31ed8e_n.jpg

Can you lose to me in a rap battle? Shoryuken! ~K. Masters

#3 Offline Shinken Green

Shinken Green
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,259 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2014 - 01:29 PM

Not gonna lie, it reminds me of Bakunetsumaru from SD Gundam Force.

As stupid as I think that show is now, I always liked his design, so that's a compliment.

Yes, you guys should make a new Gundam 'verse.  LEGOpla Builders?  :P

Shinken Green, Tani Chiaki! The samurai sentai authorized by providence...Shinkenger! Going forth!

#4 Offline Waaja

Waaja
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 279 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2014 - 11:26 PM

I like how the leg, unlike many of the gundam-inspired entries now, do not resemble that of Exia, but remind me more of Tall-geese. :D I also like how the head-sculpt looks, especially the chin section. Those holes that make ou the eyes too are ingenious to me :D Those v-fins/ cow horns, however...(no one has seemed to gotten them right XD Tough to do that, I know)

Good work! :D

Please do visit:

14903912463_b5945c5bac.jpg
Font by: KC Fonts

#5 Offline Thebayman123

Thebayman123
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 1 posts

Posted Jun 29 2014 - 10:06 PM

That's really cool!!

Edit: Please try to leave more specific feedback next time!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Jun 30 2014 - 01:49 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users