• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Collecting Help For All

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline realbcousin100

realbcousin100
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 2 posts

Posted Jun 25 2014 - 03:59 PM

I was checking off the sets i have on a checklist i found on google images, when i noticed that although i have a lot of pieces, i dont have as many sets as i thought i should. i started collecting bionicle in 2006, and as a kid i could never get all of that years main sets. now that bionicle has been cancelled for a while, it is easier for me to collect the ones i got, but since there are so many sets from 2001-2003 i didn't get, i want to know what sets i should get. who knows. this list i hope you guys can compile might come in handy for other people like me and you. thanks!

#2 Offline Oroki

Oroki
  • Members
  • Toa

• 193 posts

Posted Jun 25 2014 - 05:15 PM

Check out this topic. It's got pretty much everything on there. It looked a it closely, and it's definitely as ultimate as it claims to be. It even has those shady promotional sets like Turaga Lhikan and the Klakk. Good luck ;)

#3 Offline martin2988

martin2988
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts

Posted Jun 25 2014 - 05:47 PM

Thanks for that link, very helpful Oroki :D

#4 Offline Oroki

Oroki
  • Members
  • Toa

• 193 posts

Posted Jun 25 2014 - 06:00 PM

Why, you're welcome!

#5 Offline realbcousin100

realbcousin100
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 2 posts

Posted Jul 06 2014 - 05:22 PM

oroki, my only problem is i dont have money for all of them at the moment. i just need the essentials, but i am thankful for the suggestion!

#6 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 693 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2014 - 06:04 PM

Some Mata, some nuva, a few bohrok, and one or two mctoran in my opinion. That's my opinion. And get a boxor once you get those.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users