T203 "Crowd Control" Riot mech

Heyo!

So I thought I'd finally post something on here, and what better way to get the ball rolling than posting my entry for the bbc68! Anyways, this is my newest moc, The T203 "crowd Control" mecha. Alot of people in the bbc were just building Gundam upon Gundam. I'm not like that. So this was born. Granted it isn't as large or "grand" as the other entries, but it gets the job done. Plus I like it so there.

lynaV40.jpg

^^Click the image to see full gallery^^

(feel free to resize if needed)

Mad props to my man Lolo for the clutch photo edits! Lov u bby

So yeah this is it! Enjoi!

Edited by KraataFace
  • Upvote 2

o0hTWao.jpgkisame_combo_fx.gif

I just love your use of parts on this MOC. I adore the use of the Glatorian fist, the way the HF 2.0 armor fits on the Mata feet, and how you made something out of the Rhotuka connecter besides its common usage. Another thing I like is the shoulder mounted canons, they're just so perfectly designed. You have made a beautiful MOC, Kraataface. Really stands out among the giant titans that have been entered into the contest so far.  

There's a Mechwarrior vibe I'm getting from this MOC. I like how the green and grey contrast - it looks professional, as if fielded in large numbers by a futuristic military force or whatnot. Although, I'm a bit curious at how the legs can support the large-looking body. And the arms seem overly small.

Me likey! It has some great uses of pieces and really flows. I'm especially impressed by the green fist piece, which is pretty specialized, but the way you used it is excellent. The body is also well rounded, and the simple-ness of the limbs works. Great job!

:music: