• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

T203 "Crowd Control" Riot mech

Mechabbc68 Riot Pod Rockets

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline KraataFace

KraataFace
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2014 - 10:35 PM

Heyo!

So I thought I'd finally post something on here, and what better way to get the ball rolling than posting my entry for the bbc68! Anyways, this is my newest moc, The T203 "crowd Control" mecha. Alot of people in the bbc were just building Gundam upon Gundam. I'm not like that. So this was born. Granted it isn't as large or "grand" as the other entries, but it gets the job done. Plus I like it so there.

lynaV40.jpg

^^Click the image to see full gallery^^

(feel free to resize if needed)

Mad props to my man Lolo for the clutch photo edits! Lov u bby

So yeah this is it! Enjoi!

Edited by KraataFace, Jun 25 2014 - 10:37 PM.

o0hTWao.jpgkisame_combo_fx.gif

#2 Offline Collector1

Collector1
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 279 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2014 - 01:32 AM

I just love your use of parts on this MOC. I adore the use of the Glatorian fist, the way the HF 2.0 armor fits on the Mata feet, and how you made something out of the Rhotuka connecter besides its common usage. Another thing I like is the shoulder mounted canons, they're just so perfectly designed. You have made a beautiful MOC, Kraataface. Really stands out among the giant titans that have been entered into the contest so far.  

#3 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Fire

• 19,566 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2014 - 08:09 AM

There's a Mechwarrior vibe I'm getting from this MOC. I like how the green and grey contrast - it looks professional, as if fielded in large numbers by a futuristic military force or whatnot. Although, I'm a bit curious at how the legs can support the large-looking body. And the arms seem overly small.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#4 Offline xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 6,489 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jun 26 2014 - 09:35 PM

Me likey! It has some great uses of pieces and really flows. I'm especially impressed by the green fist piece, which is pretty specialized, but the way you used it is excellent. The body is also well rounded, and the simple-ness of the limbs works. Great job!

:music:

b-bolin-03.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users