Hmm.. well my first choice was actually lesovikk, though good thing I gave fighty a second choice incase of this exact scenario. I should edit my team roster with krekka

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

We are just a few hours away from the draft deadline, and we are only midway through the fourth round of the draft. Auto-drafting will start taking place sometime tomorrow.

It will work as follows: first, I need y'all to PM me the remaining list of characters, arranged in order of your preference. I will then cross-reference these lists to determine which teams get which players. Conflicts in preference (i.e. if two teams have the same fighter in the same preference slot) will be handled with RNG. If a team wins a contested fighter, then the next fighter they contest will automatically go to another team, so as to not tip the scales in one team's favor.

Any picks made before 11:59pm will still be counted, but if y'all could go ahead and PM me your preferences (I believe Toarobot18 already has), that would be great.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Oh yeah, whoops. Sorry. For future reference, everyone, all of my times are in EST. You'll have to do your own conversions. :P

Okay, just waiting on Blade and Chro to PM me their preferences. I'll give them until 6:00am tomorrow (July 3rd) to PM me. After that, they'll just have to take what they're given.

Hey all, this post contains the completed rosters for each team, the completed season schedule, and a brief rule change. Please make sure you are aware of all of these.

Anyways, after an extended draft period, all team's rosters have now been finalized as a result of the auto-drafting process. You may find your team's completed roster below.

Mairanui 

• Axonn
  • Keetongu
  • Nokama
  • Onewa
  • Jaller
  • Reidak
  • Tuyet

Burnmad

• Tahu
  • Takanuva
  • Gali
  • Whenua
  • Matau
  • Pahrak
  • Naho

Vox

• GregF
  • Zaria
  • Krekka
  • Nidhiki
  • Hewkii
  • Norik
  • Helryx

ShadowVezon

• Lariska
  • Onua
  • Kohrak-Kal
  • Lehvak
  • Nuparu
  • Gaaki
  • Zaktan

Portalfig

• Vezon
  • Krakua
  • Matoro
  • Bomonga
  • Hahli
  • Pouks
  • bonesii

Toarobot

• Lhikan
  • Kopaka
  • Nuju
  • Kualas
  • Kohrak
  • Dume
  • Tahnok

Chro

• Jovan
  • Makuta
  • Lesovikk
  • Iruini
  • Kongu
  • Nuhvok
  • Avak

Blade

• Lewa
  • Nikila
  • Pohatu
  • Vakama
  • Varian
  • Black Six
  • InnerRayg

Now that the rosters have been finalized, I am now pleased to announce BCL's summer SCHEDULE. Please PM me your lineups for each game NO LATER than 12:00am on the date of the Gameday. So, for example, you must be PM me your lineups for Gameday One NO LATER than 12:00am on July 5th.

GAMEDAY ONE ( 7 / 5 / 14 )

Unlilateral Underscore Ussal Utopia v.s. Enlightened Shadows

Ta-Metru Tahtoraks v.s. Team Chryptic

Bionicle Strikers v.s. The Oncoming Storm

Metru-Nui Time Force v.s. The Robotic Toa

GAMEDAY TWO ( 7 / 7 / 14 )

Unilateral Underscore Ussal Utopia v.s. Team Chryptic

Ta-Metru Tahtoraks v.s. The Oncoming Storm

Bionicle Strikers v.s. The Robotic Toa

Metru-Nui Time Force v.s. Enlightened Shadows

GAMEDAY THREE ( 7 / 9 / 14 )

Unilateral Underscore Ussal Utopia v.s. The Oncoming Storm

Ta-Metru Tahtoraks v.s. The Robotic Toa

Bionicle Strikers v.s. Enlightened Shadows

Metru-Nui Time Force v.s. Team Chryptic

GAMEDAY FOUR ( 7 / 11 / 14 )

Unilateral Underscore Ussal Utopia v.s. The Robotic Toa

Ta-Metru Tahtoraks v.s. Enlightened Shadows

Bionicle Strikers v.s. Team Chryptic

Metru-Nui Time Force v.s. The Oncoming Storm 

GAMEDAY FIVE ( 7 / 13 / 14 )

Unilateral Underscore Ussal Utopia v.s. Ta-Metru Tahtoraks

Bionicle Strikers v.s. Metru-Nui Time Force

The Robotic Toa v.s. The Oncoming Storm

Team Chryptic v.s. Enlightened Shadows

GAMEDAY SIX ( 7 / 15 / 14 ) 

Unilateral Underscore Ussal Utopia v.s. Bionicle Strikers

Ta-Metru Tahtoraks v.s. Metru-Nui Time Force

The Robotic Toa v.s. Team Chryptic

The Oncoming Storm v.s. Enlightened Shadows

GAMEDAY SEVEN ( 7 / 17 / 14 )

Unilateral Underscore Ussal Utopia v.s. Metru-Nui Time Force

Ta-Metru Tahtoraks v.s. Bionicle Strikers

The Robotic Toa v.s. Enlightened Shadows

The Oncoming Storm v.s. Team Chryptic

I also need to clarify a recently-added rule change: no player may play more than 3 games straight. So, if a player participates in 3 consecutive games, he MUST take the next game off. This is to keep teams from abusing the more powerful members of their team. Also, I just want to remind everyone that you may trade players up until the postseason, but ALL trades must be announced in the game topic so as to make all players aware of changing rosters.

Hmm... you know I am not necessarily disappointed with that roster... not disappointed at all. I actually like my line up

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Okay, before I get started with Gameday One's results, I just want to explain the box scores a little bit. Beside each player are parentheses, and inside the parentheses is their score. The score is laid out like so: (base number of points / +points from affinities / -points from weaknesses). Hopefully this will help you to understand how / why your team won / lost.

GAMEDAY ONE RESULTS

Metru-Nui Time Force 46
Vezon - (21 / +0 / - ) 21
Krakua - (14 / +0 / - ) 14
Bomonga - (8 / +0 / -7) 1
Hahli - (10 / +0 / - ) 10

The Robotic Toa 64
Kopaka - (11 / +4 / -3) 12
Nuju - (12 / +8 / -2) 18
Matoro - (17 / +6 / -2) 21
Kualas - (9 / +5/ -1) 13

Recap: Despite a superstar showing from Vezon, the Metru-Nui Time Force simply could not overcome the stifling team chemistry of the Robotic Toa. The Robotic Toa's all-ice lineup played well across the board, including a powerhouse performance from the recently-traded Matoro. Judging by the results of this game, the Robotic Toa may be the team to beat in the league.

Ta-Metru Tahtoraks 46 (W)
Tahu - (14 / +0 / -0) 14
Takanuva - (14 / +0 / -3) 11
Gali - (13 / +2 / -0) 15
Naho - (5 / +1 / -0) 6

Team Chryptic 48 (L) 
Jovan - (14 / +0 / -6) 8
Lesovikk - (13 / +2 / -0) 15
Makuta - (17 / +0 / -1) 16
Iruini - (6 / +3 / -0) 9

Recap: Due to Team Chryptic's absence, this match was forfeited in favor of the Ta-Metru Tahtoraks. However, theoretically, these teams would have been very evenly matched, with Team Chryptic edging the Ta-Metru Tahtoraks by just a couple of points.

The Bionicle Strikers 50
Vakama - (15 / +0 / -0) 15
Pohatu - (12 / +0 / -0) 12
Lewa - (15 / +0 / -0) 15
Black Six (8 / +0 / -0) 8

The Oncoming Storm 45
Lariska - (12 / +0 / -0) 12
Kohrak-Kal - (7 / +0 / -1) 6
Nuparu - ( 10/ +2 / -0) 12
Onua - ( 13 / +2 / -0) 15

Recap: In yet another close match, the Bionicle Strikers edged the Oncoming Storm by just five points. All four of the Strikers turned in admirable performances, playing to their full potential. The Oncoming Storm also performed well, yet in the end simply could not overcome their opponents.

Unilateral Underscore Ussal Utopia 40
Axonn - (16 / + / -0) 16
Keetongu - (10 / +0 / -1) 9
Onewa - (10 / + / -0) 10
Reidak - (5 / + / -0) 5

Enlightened Shadows 29
GregF - (9 / +0 / -0) 9
Krekka - (6 / +0 / -0) 6
Nidhiki - (5 / +0 / -1) 4
Norik - (10 / +0 / -0) 10

Recap: In the second-most disparate match of the first round, the Ussals took advantage of an underperforming Enlightened Shadows squad. The Ussals all played well, while the Shadows' lineup failed to live up to their potential. Here's hoping the Shadows can pull it together before the next matchup.

Anyways, I am now accepting lineups for Gameday Two! Please PM me by 12:00am July 7. Also, please keep your roster posts updated, so players know exactly what they're up against when they form their strategies.

Well, we're just a few hours away from the deadline for Gameday Two and I am currently missing FOUR lineup PM's.

I won't be extending the deadline, so please make sure you get them in very soon. If two competitors facing each other fail to show up to their match, they will both receive losses.

GAMEDAY TWO RESULTS

Bionicle Strikers 27

InnerRayg - (5 / +0 / -0) 5

Nikila - (8 / +0 / -0) 8

Varian - (6 / +0 / -0) 6

Black Six - (8 / +0 / -0) 8

The Robotic Toa 66

Kopaka - (12 / +6 / -0) 18

Nuju - (12 / +7 / -0) 19

Matoro - (12 / +4 / -0) 16

Kualas - (7 / +6 / -0) 13

Recap: A blowout doesn't even begin to describe it. In their second-straight 60+ point game, the Robotic Toa absolutely stomped a lackluster Strikers' B-squad. The Robotic Toa featured strong performances from all four players, although Matoro wasn't quite as bombastic as he was in Game 1. 

Ta-Metru Tahtoraks 63

Tahu - (10 / +5 / -0) 15

Takanuva - (14 / +0 / -0) 14

Lhikan - (13 / +4 / -0) 17

Vakama - (13 / +4 / -0) 17

The Oncoming Storm 41

Lehvak - (5 / +2 / -) 7

Nuparu - (8 / +3 / -) 11

Onua - (14 / +2 / -) 16

Zaktan - (5 / +2 / -) 7

Recap: Facing their first legitimate opponent, the Ta-Metru Tahtoraks proved their mettle with a 20+ point win over the Oncoming Storm. With a slightly retooled roster, the TMTs instantly clicked with their common fire affinity, with Takanuva providing a healthy point boost.  

Unilateral Underscore Ussal Utopia 43

Axonn - (16 / +0/ -1) 15

Keetongu - (10 / +0 / -0) 10

Onewa - (10 / +0 / -4) 6

Nokama - (12 / +0 / -0) 12

Team Chryptic 44

Jovan - (8 / +0 / -0) 8

Makuta - (16 / +0 / -1) 15

Lesovikk - (11 / +4 / -1) 14

Iruini - (7 / +3 / -3) 7

Recap: In the narrowest margin of victory so far, Team Chryptic edged U4 by just 1 point. Chryptic was helped along by the shared affinity of two of its players, Lesovikk and Iruini, with Makuta also delivering a strong performance. 

Metru-Nui Time Force 44

Vezon - (10 / +0 / -0) 10

Krakua - (14 / +0 / -0) 14

Hahli - (10 / +0 / -0) 10

Whenua - (10 / +0 / -0) 10

The Enlightened Shadows 35

Nidhiki - (10 / +0 / -0) 10

Zaria - (7 / +0 / -0) 7

Helryx - (8 / +0 / -0) 8

Hewkii - (10 / +0 / -0) 10

Recap: Despite underwhelming production from their main playmaker, Vezon, the Metru-Nui Time Force powered themselves to a 9-point victory over the Enlightened Shadows. For the second straight game the Enlightened Shadows have suffered poor point production; hopefully Game 3 will change that.

-----

Anyways, I am now accepting lineups for Game 3! Make sure you have them in to me by 12:00am on July 9th.

Also, I just want to offer a little bit of clarification on the "no-more-than-3-games-straight" rule: Trades do not affect this rule. Let's say that a player plays 3 straight games for Team 1, and is then traded to Team 2. Team 2 must rest that player, otherwise he would play more than 3 straight games, albeit for different teams.

Incidentally, Fighty: Must an owner rest a player if there is a situation in which sending that player would result in them being unable to send 4 players to the next game? For example, if they had sent the same four players two matches in a row, would they be able to send the same four again, or would they have to switch at least one of them out? If the former, would they then only be able to send three players out next game?

- :burnmad: