BBC Contest #68 Preliminary Poll Shinji

BBC Contest #68 Preliminary Poll Shinji  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Poll Shinji

BBC Contest #68: Get in the Robot!

Here we are... it's the first round of voting for BBC Contest #68: Get in the Robot!

Two entries from each poll will advance, as well as two overall wildcards.

Preliminary Voting begins June 27th and ends June 30th at 11:59 P.M. EST.

Final Voting begins August 2nd and ends August 3rd at 11:59 P.M. EST.

The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on August 4th

---------------------------------------------------------

BZP Rules and Guidelines

---------------------------------------------------------

1. img_3798.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> The 2004 Retro Bionicle Titan

2. c68_18.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Suit Type Jemaje

3. c68_12.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Shalon, wrecker of White Devils

4. entrypic.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> EVA UNIT 42

5. thing.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> SCM-541: The White Viper

6. iron_tiger.png_thumb.jpg >>> The Iron Tiger

7. 01.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Latsirk 02

8. c68_22.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> XCG-111 Ichigo Gundam

• Upvote 2
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

It came down to #5 in the end, despite the physical pain I experienced having to choose between #2, #5, and #8. ;___;

-Mesonak

• Upvote 1

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Voted for EVA Unit 42. A bit of a cruder build, but definitely harkens to the Evangelion series (and, is in fact, the only NGE MOC in show), which is what this lovely contest is based on.

Ichigo was a good runner up, and also my second favourite Gundam in this whole contest.

• Upvote 1

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

5 and 8 are my personal favorites, but I think that 8 is my overall favorite entry so far. Namely because of the outstanding resemblance it has to an actual Gundam. Plus, the head there is about as close as I've seen anyone get to the Gundam look. Best luck to everyone in the contest. Wish I could enter, but shipping a MOC from  Saudi would have been practically infeasible on all measures. 

:tohu:

• Upvote 1

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

It's not a terrible moc by any means, but I hope 8 rises above the ashes and becomes the winner during all of this...

I hardly think a ~2 vote difference is "rising above the ashes", especially in a poll where [at least] the top two entries will move on.

Edited by Makaru
  • Upvote 1

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

I'm not fan of gundams, but even with that I have to appreciate how solidly built entry 8 is. That one has my vote. Entries 2 and 6 get honorable mentions from me as well (I know they help little, but it's the best I can do).

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

This was super close between 2 and 8. Both are amazing creations, and it hurt to choose in the end. However, I know the pain of not having the super clear pics for my amazing creations, so the kinda-coin-flip came down to 2. =3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*