List of Female AFOLs for LEGO

Black Six

I received the following from Kim Thomsen of the LEGO CEE Team:

We would like to create a list of female AFOLs.

Please send the following information to me if you know one that we should have on the list.

Full name, e-mail and [talent]

Possible talents:

MOC'er

Organizer

Reviewer

Blogger

If you are interested in being on the list, post here or send me a PM.

I have no idea why they are trying to put this list together, I'm just passing on the word.

They're creating a registry! This is the beginning of the end!

Just kidding. I'm sure their intentions are nothing too dubious. They are probably just looking for a group that they can solicit feedback from regarding attempts to reach out to their female fans. The same way they seek feedback from train fans or Mindstorms fans each time they revamp those themes/product categories. If that's the case, I hope we can expect a more diverse range of girl-oriented sets or gender-neutral sets in the future, so that LEGO products can cover a full spectrum of gendered and non-gendered interests.

• Upvote 2

Er, I'm not comfortable handing out my information for lulz. Are they going to post it online somewhere, make it public, etc? This sounds like too much of a security risk. What's it for?

I have no idea why they are trying to put this list together, I'm just passing on the word.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Er, I'm not comfortable handing out my information for lulz. Are they going to post it online somewhere, make it public, etc? This sounds like too much of a security risk. What's it for?

I'm thinking he might be able to fix that. :P I'm a little paranoid of having my real name associated with AFOLdom and getting posted on some random website for everyone to see, along with my email. That's a legitimate concern, don't you think? 

• Upvote 3