• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Does anybody have a gold Ignika from Toa mata-Nui?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toa Chronix

Toa Chronix
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 61 posts

Posted Jun 29 2014 - 07:44 AM

I really want the Ignika but there are none on Ebay or Bricklink. Does anybody have one and are willing to sell it?

#2 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,045 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jun 29 2014 - 09:32 AM

Moving to Buy/Sell/Trade...

#3 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 372 posts

Posted Jun 29 2014 - 02:54 PM

What search terms are you using?

Posted Image

Greg hates anyone whose name isn't Vezon

#4 Online Toa Brian Nuva

Toa Brian Nuva
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 18 posts

Posted Jul 14 2014 - 08:07 PM

I felt the need to help. I looked on eBay and under the search of :"bionicle toa mata nui" I found a listing for a bunch of dismembered sets titled: "#6 LEGO BIONICLES TOA MATA NUI 8998 1&2" if you look at the head of the toa Mata nui set, the guy sat the gold ignika lazily on top of the head. current bid is at $25.00 with $8.60 shipping. I hope this helps.

Chaos will prevail... eventually...

#5 Offline Toa Chronix

Toa Chronix
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 61 posts

Posted Jul 17 2014 - 01:34 AM

I felt the need to help. I looked on eBay and under the search of :"bionicle toa mata nui" I found a listing for a bunch of dismembered sets titled: "#6 LEGO BIONICLES TOA MATA NUI 8998 1&2" if you look at the head of the toa Mata nui set, the guy sat the gold ignika lazily on top of the head. current bid is at $25.00 with $8.60 shipping. I hope this helps.

Could you perhaps give me a link? I can't find the listing.

#6 Online Toa Brian Nuva

Toa Brian Nuva
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 18 posts

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 07:55 PM

after some searching, the auction seems to ended... Curse You eBay!!! anyway... try using brickset, it is a (somewhat) complete guide to all lego sets. they show all related eBay listings for the set.

Chaos will prevail... eventually...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users